• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle between villains who refuse to stay dead. Sigma vs Ganondorf (One more vote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma for reasons above and i will say this

Sigma has resistance to transmutacion,

And he has resistance to transmutacion because X in megaman x2 can use crystal hunter which transmutate the enemy into crystal and sigma is inmune to that weapon,the only boss who is weak againts this weapon is Overdrive Ostrich,the rest of bosses are literally inmune

Gargoyle One said:
Can we NOT just Spam FRA on every thread and at least somewhat explain why we agree?
Uhm...I agree because they make sense? And I'd say them myself if they weren't already said?

The whole reason "FRA" exists is if a person before you said what you'd already say. It's to prevent massive amounts of clutter. Do you want everyone to just constantly keep saying the same thing over and over every time they vote? I doubt it.

Gargoyle One said:
?

I'm applying to everyone

Not like there's any real reasons to FRA from Ganon anyway.
TriforcePower1 said:
Ganon with full Triforce would just wish "to conquer the world" like he tries to wish since literally always, said wish transforms the land into a new Dark World as seen here:

"Ganon's wish was to conquer the world. That wish changed the Golden Land to the Dark World." Essence of the Triforce.

Which basically does passive "lol transmutation".
E7A7392D-6B28-4C3F-A9C7-DAA29E16083A
6723D0D3-8053-42A2-A861-CFAA9C490440
BD9EAF69-FBF8-4C0B-B724-AD0D102DFFBF
64D1EC15-2DFC-4D89-9DFB-49CEE94718BA
Some screenshots to show that Ganon will definitely wish to conquer Hyrule/the world with the Triforce, if someone didn't believe it.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1436669?useskin=oasis

Absolutely I want people to explain why they agree so we don't get idiotic threads where people go FRA for one sentence votes or in the middle of a debate.

It takes One sentence to explain the parts you agree with. One. If One sentence to write is somehow annoying how did you read the thread with people posting paragraph's of reasons?

Alright. I think the grace period is over and this can be added since Sigma is still winning by 2 (Though I might be mistaken)

ALRF said:
As of now Sigma is leading with 7 votes in comparison to Ganon's 4

But let's not forget the other voters which OP had yet to add (Crimson, Dragon, Metal, Velox which is 11) and Ganon's additional voters (Phoenix, Arsenal and Arrogant which is 7)

Sigma still haaaaaas all that takes it
No he isn't

It's 12-8

Gargoyle One said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1436669?useskin=oasis

Absolutely I want people to explain why they agree so we don't get idiotic threads where people go FRA for one sentence votes or in the middle of a debate.

It takes One sentence to explain the parts you agree with. One. If One sentence to write is somehow annoying how did you read the thread with people posting paragraph's of reasons?
I don't find it annoying to read through the paragraphs. Unsure of where you extrapolated that from.

I'm just trying to be considerate of others; it's quite often you get ridiculed for doing something that just slightly causes problems for another person. I mean, here we are, discussing one, after all.

And people have definitely gotten mad over people repeating arguments. Several times in the past, as a matter of fact.

Do you want everyone to just constantly keep saying the same thing over and over every time they vote?

Simple, you said this^

One sentence is literally all it takes, that's it, taking away FRA wouldn't cause "Massive amounts of clutter", on the contrary

1. Point outs good points within the debate that people agree

2. Stops people from being able to just go "FRA" without reading the arguments

3. As shown from above it can also prevent biased votes.

4. People who are arguing can go against the votes

@Gargoyle: Then let's all give it a shot. And then when people get angry at each other for repeating themselves, we'll go back to "FRA" and the cycle shall repeat.

Grace period is over and sigma won this by the way.

(And before you say 10 -8, even if you ignore that the OP missed a few votes, even the ones counted/listed in the OP still are actually 11 for Sigma vs 8 for Ganon, not 10 vs 8).

This is concluded in Sigma's victory. Close and add it.

11-8 isn't actually enough. Needs a 4 vote difference. Also, what's the point of a fight with 2 years of prep on each? That's hardly the same as the two just fighting normally.

Versus Thread Rules

"For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples: "

It hasn't changed to 4. 3 is good enough. I concede defeat. Though I do find it funny that you think Ganon would win w/o prep while I think he only wins with it.

Wait no, misread it. The example was 7-4, whereas I was remembering a 4 vote difference. Fine enough match, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back