• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>108 souls

Kei's consist around 1000 souls or more, briah makes her into literal fire so there is that as an issue. But what can this guy do?

Spiritomb can hit beings made of fire, ghosts + non-corporeals with any of his attacks.

In terms of hax, Spiritomb has body puppetry, where it uses its ghostly energy to take control of one's body. It also has mind/soul hax, but those wont work, and it doesn't lead with them IC much

kei would lead with briah and technically these would give issues cuz she can teleport to said fire so with a huge amount of fire souls well...i suspect she could take advantage of it and strike a pretty hard blow

How does his body puppetry work? Knowing ghost type Pokémon it would be via Soul Manipulation which is a no.

His energy approaches your body and takes control of it. It's not via Soul manip - its body puppetry

It'd work on Slugma who's literally just lava. It should probably work on ghost types as well

you said that he can hit kei, but through what method is a rather important part. does it shoot a beam or projectile at her? does it get close to attack her? kei's flame hail from ewigkeit, as such getting anywhere close to her aoe would be dangerous as he'd risk getting damaged by her soul mauling flame

How do you even reliably "puppetry" literally fire? Not to mention Sakurai has complete control of her shape in briah form, she can turn into pillars or fire-balls for example.

Shapeshifting isn't a defence for body puppetry.

@GSU He doesn't need to get close, it's through his energy (so a projectile I suppose)

How it doesn't? If you can manipulate your body freely than you can directly fight against the control of someone trying to puppetry you. I'm gonna have to get some good showcase or argument that Spiritomb's puppetry could incap Sakurai enough to count as a victory.

then he'd risk getting that projectile getting damaged by her flames instead. any evidence of said energy getting through soul damaging flame? as her flame can potentially disperse/destroy it as well.

Shapeshifting can be done because she can control her body in a certain way. When someone's been affected by body puppetry, they can't shapeshift because they don't have any control over their body. If Kei doesn't have a defence to body puppetry then I don't see how she wouldn't be incapped by it

Are you talking to me because if so omnipotent doesn't make you tier 1 it automatically puts you at tier 0 the reason I was asking is because it's a questionable tier 1 as you can clearly see.

Back