• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B vs 4-A I am not sure if this is a stomp or not

The Presence and Dream aren't having any of his mindhax shenanigans.

Wokistan said:
The Presence and Dream aren't having any of his mindhax shenanigans.
Yakou has superiority over Dream itself. So you would need to prove Dream is atleast 1 degree pf transcendence.

The presence is definitely above Yakou's ability to mindhax regardless, and I'm pretty sure dream fits that bill.

Wokistan said:
The presence is definitely above Yakou's ability to mindhax regardless, and I'm pretty sure dream fits that bill.
And Dream is no where near Presence or even lucifer sp i dont know what youre getting at. Yakou has 65 degree of transcendence and in order to fully scale dream u need to prove Dream is above every duality like masadaverse characters. Since this is 1-A abilities from Yakou it would mean his hax potency wpild ne 65 degree of transcendence

This isn't that Yakou. 4-A Yakou doesn't have his 65 Taikou powers iirc. He has 1-A powers, but not to the full degree.

Wokistan said:
This isn't that Yakou. 4-A Yakou doesn't have his 65 Taikou powers iirc. He has 1-A powers, but not to the full degree.
His 1-A abilities are still there. It wss never cleared enough to be either his abilities to ne yhe same level as him using 65 taikyoku.

Maxnumb231 said:
his hax potency wpild ne 65 degree of transcendence
Isn't Taiykou more "You absolutely Xelee stomp anyone below you" Rather then Transcendence though?

Isn't Taiykou more "You absolutely Xelee stomp anyone below you" Rather then Transcendence though?

its pretty much a degrees of trandcendence due to the context of what taiji is.

Higher Taikyoku equals a complete and full transcendence of anything (to the point of even infinite power being affected) thats has just 1 Tk below you

Thread addition requests, since both files are locked. It may take a while though. ALRF can just add it if he's still around, but don't pester content mods or admins to add matches.

Actually, Cain isn't locked. You can just add it to him yourself. Make sure to format it correctly though.

Just wait until an admin see this thread

You can only remove your thread which isn't what you're supposed to do in this case

Back