• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This one's questionable. Abilities like Blessed seem a little too OP.
Oh for ***** sakes I miss another tournament because of this?! It's barely even combat applicable. You couldn't even wait, can you? How the **** is blessed even OP! There would be a 1-A with blessings if it was a smurf

Don't bother asking me to help out in here

Oh for ***** sakes I miss another tournament because of this?! It's barely even combat applicable. You couldn't even wait, can you? How the **** is blessed even OP! There would be a 1-A with blessings if it was a smurf

Chill chill, he just asking

Case by case, like with everything, Blessed could be ******* dumb as shit like Reinhard's, or could be basically nonexistent and doesn't even do anything besides act like fancy holy magic like The master sword's.
i̵d̵k̵ ̵w̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵r̵e̵ ̵t̵a̵l̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵a̵b̵o̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵ ̵

Well he said it's non-combat applicable, so the Nurse is going to be fine
Still the sudden outburst from Pepper isn't needed at all

Can you chill, man? It’s a vs. thread, not your home loan getting rejected.

so after a talk With Chariot, i would like to change Baoh With Gon

don't worry about it, its the first key, so he's not gonna skillstomp the tournament and he doesn't have Nen

baoh is gone
im-out-we-out.gif

Eh, sometime when a debate was in peak and peoples just going to FRA, it's kinda annoying especially it evolved into a FRA train
True, but you can't just ban people from saying FRA.

However, said if the debate become too long and both sides don't know how to end it (like forever bump, etc), we can just opening the vote session

That's not how the rules work though. You can't just reject votes just because you want people to wait for other people to comment first, and finish a discussion.

If I see votes not being taken into account, I will just report the thread and get the match results deleted from profiles. Kinda report worth too

That's not how the rules work though. You can't just reject votes just because you want people to wait for other people to comment first, and finish a discussion.

If I see votes not being taken into account, I will just report the thread and get the match results deleted from profiles. Kinda report worth too
You misunderstand, it's not about rejecting the vote, it's for peoples to wait until the debate finished and then vote are allowed

So better word for it are: "voting are holded until reaching a conclusion/debate between two sides finished"

Tho your mind still remain same so i'm not going to bother anymore

If it's a recommended thing then I have no issues with, but I don't think telling people to wait is fair.

As much as it can be annoying sometimes, it's allowed, given that there's already a legitimate vote for who they're voting for.

So better word for it are: "voting are holded until reaching a conclusion/debate between two sides finished"
That would mean my character can't lose as long as I just keep debating, no?

Damn I always miss the start of these tournament threads, do you just have to be lucky to catch the beginning of these?

Last edited:
Back