• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament Round 1, Match 2: Seto vs Ellie

Jackythejack

They/Them
Fight takes place in wuhu town
Speed is Equalized
Ellie has her bow, but no guns, and everything else is fine
Seto has all his equipment
Both combatants start 50 meters apart

Ellie:
Seto:

d82cj9a-06e0d264-5ff5-4f0a-bd86-f4ef8abb405c.png

VS

ellie-fan-art-the-last-of-us-6bbcpy146g7idnzv.jpg

Last edited:
alright who made these speed equalized rules I'm gonna kick their ass.

Bows are like the same speed-

Uhm, unless proved otherwise, irl weapons are assumed to be the same.

The real problem is that Ellie's firearms are standard equipment, and that can't be restricted, if you want the match to be added to files and not be just F&G.

alright who made these speed equalized rules I'm gonna kick their ass.
Oh yeah, wanna fight? Come at me.
RfACFop.png

For real, though, if ya don't wanna add this anyway ya can always just add that speed equal works differently if it bothers ya.

While not totally a stomp, given starting distance, the location and the fact Seto still has ranged options, I'd say Ellie has many more chances to win, as she's also used to fight carefully and stealthy in such environments.
It kinda falls in whether one manages to strike the other while unnoticed, either with guns or arrows, or the two find each other in open field and Ellie wins with guns and bombs given the right distance, or Seto overcomes her with better melee weapons.

Back