• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Swordsman Tourney

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator

unknown.png

Rules

• All submitted characters have to primarily make use of swords
  • No overtly overpowered hax
  • Speed will be equalized if there's an over 2x gap
  • 1 character per user
  • Regeneration limit: Mid
  • AP limit: 6 Megajoules

Combatants

1. SCP-076 (Article Canon/Original File) (XSOULOFCINDERX)
2. Otomo (Propellus)
3. Kris (Psychomaster35)
4. Kamer Rider Wizard (Civilian Form) (Veloxt1r0kore)
5. Mannequin (Peppersalt43)
6. Sara Chidouin (Adem_Warlock69)
7. Shizuku Yaegashi (Volume 1) (Noneless21)
8. Kamen Rider Horobi (Civilain Form; Attache Arrow is restricted) (Nicetoderp)
9. Demonman (Ali Baba's Wee Booties, the Tide Turner, and the Eyelander equipped) (DaReaperMan)
10. Dereck Shezzard (Antoniofer)
11. Lesser Dog (ShockingPsychic)
12. Deathstroke (Gravity Sheath restricted) (Maverick_Zero_X)
13. Ronin (Coolboy6)
15. Gregor Clegane (Undead) (RoTt35)

Last edited:
But anyway if that doesn't work, here's the Oni. He uses a katana unless enraged in which he'll use his club

And no, nothing he has is broken in combat. Blessed and immortality is not combat applicable and the fear manip cannot cause the victims to run away. It just makes them nervous and mess up

Please, nothing in there broken, I assure you

But anyway if that doesn't work, here's the Oni. He uses a katana unless enraged in which he'll use his club

And no, nothing he has is broken in combat. Blessed and immortality is not combat applicable and the fear manip cannot cause the victims to run away. It just makes them nervous and mess up

Please, nothing in there broken, I assure you
Also he scales to 250.000 joules

Precognition (As a Chronos user, able to see into the future with extreme clarity. Can play out endless of versions of a given fight before they take place, and take the exact right actions needed to win)
Resurrection and Time Manipulation (Should a Chronos user die, time rewinds back to before they died so long as the drug remains in their bloodstream. Like other Null, he is also capable of rewinding time on a whim)

These seem a bit too OP for this tourney

Actually can I change my candidate to this guy?

Guy has long blades which he can extend from his limbs and he does have shit LS so he can be restrained

Actually can I change my candidate to this guy?

Guy has long blades which he can extend from his limbs and he does have shit LS so he can be restrained
Also his dura negation is from a knife. It's only deadly if he stabs something important, you know, like a regular knife does to regular people

Any chance for someone as Dereck Shezzard? He has no specific AP value, although is capable of destroying with his bare hands minor furniture such chairs and tables (not necessary in one strike), and even destroy "small stones" with his sword.

Back