• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kiryu2012 said:
Lost Soul's flight is fine, and I suppose Scorpion's hellfire seems acceptable, though it won't be able to hurt souls if Scorpion's hellfire is able to do so.
That's definitely something Scorpion has never done. He's not Ghost Rider or Etrigan or anything.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Kiryu2012 said:
Lost Soul's flight is fine, and I suppose Scorpion's hellfire seems acceptable, though it won't be able to hurt souls if Scorpion's hellfire is able to do so.
That's definitely something Scorpion has never done. He's not Ghost Rider or Etrigan or anything.
Then hellfire is fine.

Alright, how's this look?

Name: Slaine

Primary DNA: Tarkatan Xenomorph, Hell Knight

Secondary DNA: Lost Soul, Scorpio

Powers: Tarkatan Blades, Flight, Hellfire Manipulation (Scorpion's hellfire) Corrosion Inducement (Xenomorph acid blood), Air Manipulation (Hell Knight shockwave attacks), Plasma Manipulation (Hell Knight plasma projectiles)

Appearance: A pale, bald, uneven-skinned male humanoid possessing a lithe musculature and several deformations. Wears a hood and nothing else, and has a long blade in each wrist which can extend and retract at will. The area where his eyes should be is smooth and featureless, and his mouth is full of more teeth than a human's.

(I'm leaving this picture here because I like it too much to remove.)

Slaine edit 1

@MrKing

The picture really doesn't show enough of the character to work, but everything else is acceptable.

Name: Anna Agnus

Primary DNA: Tsubasa Hanekawa (Magia Record) and Hoost

Secondary DNA: Satou Kazuma and Kyoko Sakura

Powers: Fire Manipulation (via Champ Fire), Statistics Reduction (via Champ Fire), Statistics Amplification (via Champ Fire), Gets stronger when critically damaged, Chain Manipulation (Can produce bindings on opponents), Can steal objects remotely (via Kazuma's Steal), Duplication (Kyoko Sakura's duplication), Resistance to Fire Manipulation (from Hoost)

Appearance: A young girl with green eyes, a blue mantle with silver trimmings, wears a red dress as well and has cat ears.

Kiryu2012 said:
The picture really doesn't show enough of the character to work

Edited a description into the post. Hopefully that should be enough, now.

Okay, then my character is:

Name: JoJo "Joker" Carden

Primary DNA: Hyangdan Lee and Koromaru

Secondary DNA: Ren Amamiya and Commissioner Q

Powers: Hyangdan's martial arts and Regen, Koromaru's empowerment and fire manip, Ren's "Unshaken Will" , Q's "cards" ability (this does not include power lenderization and direct contract. Only control of the cards, the joker, and his scythe.

Appearance: A tall and pale young woman with long black hair. She also has dog ears, a tail, and canines. Hanging from her right ear is an earring with a joker card, and Ren Amamiya's mask is over her face, with a diamond and heart respectively above and below her right eye, and a club and spade respectively above and below her left. She wears a black dress down to her knees, designed to avoid restricting her movement, and a short sleeved white jacket on top.

@Kiryu

Why are Commisioner Q's cards allowed ? that litterally almost all of his abilities

Teleportation (Q can teleport himself using his cards) Summoning (Q can summon jokers and blades from his cards), Duplication (Can create clones of himself from his joker cards), Power Mimicry (Can copy the attacks of his opponent and put them into 52 of his cards), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Damage Absorption, Attack Reflection, and Statistics Amplification (With Pantomime, Q can deal all the damage he has taken back at his opponent 100 fold once he uses up all 52 of his cards)

Overlord775 said:
@Kiryu

Why are Commisioner Q's cards allowed ? that litterally almost all of his abilities

Teleportation (Q can teleport himself using his cards) Summoning (Q can summon jokers and blades from his cards), Duplication (Can create clones of himself from his joker cards), Power Mimicry (Can copy the attacks of his opponent and put them into 52 of his cards), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Damage Absorption, Attack Reflection, and Statistics Amplification (With Pantomime, Q can deal all the damage he has taken back at his opponent 100 fold once he uses up all 52 of his cards)
If that's the case, then Blah needs to replace it with another power.

If this is still available, I would like to choose my primary DNA to be jojos bizarre adventure [[1]] and DND [[2]] and for my secondary DNA could I have the MCU[[3]] and MHA [[4]]

@God of Procrastination

You're gonna have to replace Doki Doki with a different verse; there are too many haxxy abilities. You get Raphtalia's enhanced senses and martial arts.

@Firephoenix

You get Yui Tatara's magic resistance and body control, as well as Great Red's aura and flight. You may pick two additional powers.

Back