• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A peepee poopoo bracket

This is the guideline (Up to Mid Haxes).

The accursed tier has a bracket (in the new wiki).

I don’t mind things that skip tiers (like 9-A,8-C with whatever) just as long as it’s within reasons. I’ll judge on a case by case basis. Neither do I mind glass cannons,however don’t expect them to last.

Finally,most matches will be generated by that match making Bracket.

1. Doomguy (Night Sentinel Key)

2. Hook Horror

3.Travis Touchdown

4. Legonis

5. Master Cheif

6.Corvo Attano

7. Hank J Wimbleton (MC11)

8. Mustache Girl

Last edited:
Throwing stuff at the wall, of course I'm not suggesting you take all of them but hey, can't hurt

Sam Gideon - Can raise his perception speed really high and his armor regenerates, if you allow him to have some remote help by his suit's operator he can boost his stats, 39936000 Joules, probably a bit too weak.

Wayne - Has pretty good type 4 and several ways to ignore durability and other kinds of gesture-based hax. Baseline. Second or third key are both fine.

The Smith Syndicate - Basically a 7-in-1 team, so if one dies other personalities can still fight. Can prevent resurrection by absorbing souls. 561225922 Joules. First key, preferably, second one is a helluva lot stronger, but lacks the cool abilities.

Travis Touchdown - Has some fearhax and amps but usually doesn't use them, however if he dodges an attack at the last moment he gets a huge speed amp. 402001292 Joules.

Also, Delilah is pretty haxy. She hax stomps people like Corvo who Daud is canonically weaker than, but still comparable to. Corvo having things like time stop, death manip, and a few other really strong things. Not sure if she should be allowed here.

Read the guidelines. It specifically said mid hax only. Type 8 is wack and considered Very High hax.

Also, Delilah is pretty haxy. She hax stomps people like Corvo who Daud is canonically weaker than, but still comparable to. Corvo having things like time stop, death manip, and a few other really strong things. Not sure if she should be allowed here.
Even for her first key? Surface level she looks alright.

reee how did you even notice armory.

Yeah that Dishonoured character seems a bit much I want Travis to win after all

Can't Corvo stop time?
Yeah, but iirc it's short and characters relative to him can dodge things he in-character does with time stop (shooting arrows and throwing grenades). Even some fodder soldiers can react if i'm remembering it right.

It's a bit weird but i'm personally fine with it.

Yeah, but iirc it's short and characters relative to him can dodge things he in-character does with time stop (shooting arrows and throwing grenades). Even some fodder soldiers can react if i'm remembering it right
That’s only in slow time, not stop time. If corvo is to hax, Emily should be perfectly fine.

Alright, doesn't sound too overpowered, though fodder reacting to it would probably be considered game mechanics.

Mustache Girl seems to have Time Stop and Time Travel as well. In fact, she has so much Time Travel it's listed twice.

Back