• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Brackets

0.09 tons? Hmmm, that's a little less than 2x baseline. Seems fine.

I thought Otus was more than 2x baseline? And has summons with varying abilities. Seems like a fun match.

@Psychomaster

Sure thing.

WeeklyBattles said:
If you have the dlc from the first Dishonored you can play as him, he has his own storyline and everything
I unfortunately do not. Don't have xbox live anymore.

also it will not be a fun fight.

ThePixelKirby said:
...Looking at Duad...
Holy shit that guy is strong. Like he can time stop and hurt people while time stopping? Are there any real limits?
No.

Daud stops time while he is teleporting from one location to another. He can't move around/attack/hurt people while doing that otherwise it deactivates. I think you may be thinking of Corvo Attano.

(EDIT): Ninja'd by Weekly, oof

I don't know how I feel about Nephthy's tier being "At least 9-A, possibly 7-C" since that seems like one absolute hell of a jump, and their AP at a low-end is on the border of being 8-C as it is.

That seems.... Slightly problematic.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We have characters who have jump that go all the way from High 4-C to 1-A.
Right, but are those in a 9-A bracket?

@Pixel

Nephthys is a little over halfway into the tier, and has the possibly High 7-C tier for lore reasons. It's a 9-A bracket, so her other, non 9-A tiers are irrelevant here.

Additionally, other than physical attacks, she only uses one method of attack in that form (she hasn't even displayed the ability to use fire in her hybrid form, even though she certainly should be able to), so she should be fine. There's a reason I switched Isis out for her.

Litentric Teon said:
@Pixel

Nephthys is a little over halfway into the tier, and has the possibly High 7-C tier for lore reasons. It's a 9-A bracket, so her other, non 9-A tiers are irrelevant here.

Additionally, other than physical attacks, she only uses one method of attack in that form (she hasn't even displayed the ability to use fire in her hybrid form, even though she certainly should be able to), so she should be fine. There's a reason I switched Isis out for her.
Fair enough. How exactly do her birds work? What happens when they 'die?' Do they just un-die? How strong are there?

Tfw killing everyone with birds.

It's a bit unclear at times. But they seem to simply multiply instead of dying. So the best way to defeat her to either subdue her birds and attack her directly, or just to try to ignore the birds entirely.

Imagine cutting a bird in half. Rather than the bird dying, upon its death, it becomes five new birds.

She's really a one trick pony in hybrid state, it's just a decently powerful trick. Isis has more than one trick, and really solid AP, so I switched her out for her sister (I was considering placing in Serqet instead, but I wasn't sure).

How strong are the crows, and how many can she summon? Since if they don't have nearly as high of AP as her, perhaps this could be somewhat fair?

I mean, they can potentially harm other dragons, but it would take a group of them. It's kind of difficult to give a number, but a swarm of them has AP comparable to her. A swarm being like a dozen or so. Dragons are also very large so there's more surface area to cover when harming them.

She can spawn a dozen or so from her skin at once. It can be taxing on her if she starts to summon hundreds in total, so it helps that they duplicate upon "death."

And that's pretty much her entire gimmick. Spam vultures until she wins or loses.

I wonder if Daud will be able to take her out. Possibly, via teleporting behind her, shooting her with a sleep dart or something, then yeeting the **** away.

Back