• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Bumblebee (So it doesn't die after stinging) vs Mosquito, diseases are restricted, speed equalized, Victory Conditions: DEATH

Lmao, you sir have given me a good laugh, on a serious note probably the bee since it can sting, while the mosquito can't spread diseases

JustSomeWeirdo said:
That wasn't a bee or a mosquito tho (according to the comments, I can't really tell)
From the looks of it its some species of wasp vs a crane fly buy its close enough :p

Ok then this is weird haha. Anyway my money is on the Bee. It looks harder to kill and it's sting looks stronger than a mosquitos.

Josif1 said:
Ok then this is weird haha. Anyway my money is on the Bee. It looks harder to kill and it's sting looks stronger than a mosquitos.
They have profiles on the wiki that you can check....yeah they do

I'd say bee. I don't think they have blood streams rendering the mosquito's main attack useless. The bee can sting the mosquito without dying since it doesn't need to use the full potiental of it's stinger, one casual hit and the mosquito is mush.

Bee takes this no difficulty due to masquito's lack of damage output and bumblebee's ability to live after stinging someone/something

Bee wins because i am a biased person who likes Bees and hates mosquitos

It is much smarter, have more stamina and is likely much stronger than Mosquitos due to being way bigger than them, so... One blow/bite and the Mosquito is dead

I'm fairly certain that a normal bee won't die from stinging the mosquito. I ''think'' I read that the reason they die after stinging humans is because the stinger gets caught in our skin.

Back