• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C to High 8-C Tournament Registration Thread

If preferred I can bring up a few others, I've got plenty of 8-Cs and High 8-Cs

Most of Juliet’s hax seems to be non combat applicable if I’m reading this right, so I suppose she’s fine.

Possession can only be done on beheaded people, and resurrection is a luck-based thing so it can really only be used as a tiebreaker if the fight is otherwise really close.

Anyway I checked my others and they're above 6 tons or too haxy so yeah she's my pick.

Well I think so at least, so I'll just wait til the actual matches to see if an argument can be made for some of the weaker heroes.

Then remove MCU IM, 8-C and High 8-C brackets and tournaments are oversaturated of him and others fighters, like Spidey and RWBY (Which I bet someone would have added if it was not banned).

Then remove MCU IM, 8-C and High 8-C brackets and tournaments are oversaturated of him and others fighters, like Spidey and RWBY (Which I bet someone would have added if it was not banned).
to be fair the first thing that i had in mind was that this tournament had at least 1 rwby character

I think the reason Iron man and spidey are so popular is because they are pretty safe picks usually and aren’t too weak or too strong. They are pretty good baselines( for tournaments not ap)

Screw the rules, let's try something different, jeez.

Using the same known chars just make the matches predictable.

I agree with your reasoning, but at the same time it feels a bit like you're just doing this cause your character didn't get in- not trying to accuse you, I get that's probably not the case, but you get what I mean, right?

Nah, I'm literally tired from the use of them.

I said that on discord, before I read the thread I automically assumed someone would nominate the chars I mentioned.

True, true. Personally I don't really care. Up to the tournament holder.

I'm not against that but allow stronger characters there that way I can use my main man

By the way, feel free to contact me directly when Juliet's match starts- don't wanna miss it.

How are the brackets decided btw? Can't wait to have Mob thrown against a poor schmuck

Oooof. Mob's the poor schmuck there....

Has the thread been made?

Back