• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C to High 8-C Tournament Registration Thread

Would Ciri in her first key be viable? She's around 2 tons iirc, her time travel isn't combat applicable she's mostly just sword swinging and teleport using

Allen O'Neil. He scales up to 4.7 tons with AP and from the same value for durability. He then upscales to an unknown degree for both ap and dura with vehicles.

I wanted to submit a Demon Slayer char too but there's no available 8-C calc for them so we'd have to assume baseline and it wouldn't fit here

Most of these are good but I have questions about a few. Also yeah demon slayer is a no go.

How good is Gentle’s attack reflection?

How strong is the blood starved beast’s poison aura and manipulation?

What is scp 3589’s exact ap in ton of tnt?

I changed the op. You can have 2 characters.

Considering his weaknesses Bentley is fine.

Also popted could you convert that from joules to tons of tnt because that’s the main measure we going by in this tournament

He doesn't get any broken hax, just higher stats (to an unknown degree) and some more stuff. It would be difficult to handle him having both vehicles, perhaps it's better to give him one between the plane and the robot.
All informations needed about what they are and do are on the profile, if you want to choose one by yourself (as you are the "host" of this tournament).

and

Both are 4.8 tons

lol Petelgeuse has a simple but super effective kit. I think he'll do well.

Petelguese’s profile says he can possess people who are “simply physically resilient” what does this mean?

What does Elsa’s reactive power level work? Does does she just gain immunity to any damage that a specific technique would have done?

How well does Venom’s regen work in mid combat? That low-high is a bit much.

Agne is...no. Just no.

Superman and iron man look okay.

Neil can have the Rebel Gigant

Petelguese’s profile says he can possess people who are “simply physically resilient” what does this mean?

Not combat applicable

What does Elsa’s reactive power level work? Does does she just gain immunity to any damage that a specific technique would have done?

She gets stronger every time she "dies", and no, she doesn't gain resistance

Petelguese can possess people but has problem with incompatible bodies so it wouldn't be a factor since one can easily assume that he can't possess the other hero.

How well does Venom’s regen work in mid combat? That low-high is a bit much.
The Symbiote itself is only low-high if you scale to Carnage and other symbiotes, but if the Symbiote doesn't have a host to bond to, it should mostly be useless it gets in contact with someone, but it doesn't seem to be on Venom's profile since we are talking about Eddie and Venom.

But if that's too OP still, I'll switch it out for Aela the Huntress who has 2 tons

Last edited:
I mean the re:Zero chars are pretty close. They scale up a pretty good amount from 4.8 tons.

I guess Shooto is fine but he’s gonna have a rough start at the beginning of each match. But if your sure then fine.

Does K1-KO use their sound manipulation (singing) often? Making your opponent violently ill mid fight sounds a little much.

Mob’s possession and incorporeality are little much.

I guess Shooto is fine but he’s gonna have a rough start at the beginning of each match. But if your sure then fine.

Does K1-KO use their sound manipulation (singing) often? Making your opponent violently ill mid fight sounds a little much.

Mob’s possession and incorporeality are little much.
Want to point out, Mob's possession and incorporeality is requiring him to become a ghost while body is open to attack. And it's not much in character move.

Back