• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Royale Battle

Sans' karma hax is going to absolutely destroy the Didact. Izuku can sacrifice some of his digits to take out characters like Gon via shockwaves.

These are my initial thoughts.

Once the Hunter starts using the Bloodletter, anyone without resistance to mind manipulation (or anyone who doesn't have feats against something Cthulhu-esque) will go mad over time.

I'm not sure if he'll use it immediately, though.

Most characters who can't get themselves out of a telekenetic crush, are going to be in a lot of trouble against The Didact.

@Yobo:

Well, it's more like "having experience looking at something Cthulhu-esque without going insane from it", but yeah.

People can dodge that. Sans won't be able to just outright kill all of those people at once.

However for once Sans is actually far more threatening, due to fighting people on his level.

Knack has no soul. He's literally made up of bricks.

Unless you assume Sans somehow managed to indirectly kill Flowey enough times as to make the latter scared shitless of him, I think it's fair to say Sans did the work by himself.

Hajime uses ultimate BS.

Who lives and who dies?

Knack deemphises everyone's jumps

But for real tho. Knack doesn't have any potent hax. At least not at this level.

Hunter has Type 8 as well. Assuming there's a lamppost somewhere nearby (there should be, since SBA puts everyone in Central Park), he'll come back.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Hunter has Type 8 as well. Assuming there's a lamppost somewhere nearby (there should be, since SBA puts everyone in Central Park), he'll come back.
What if the lampost breaks?

@Yobo:

Then he'll have to find another one.

Though unless someone literally sees him respawn next to the lamppost like two consecutive times, I doubt anyone's going to make the connection right away.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
@Yobo:
Then he'll have to find another one.

Though unless someone literally sees him respawn next to the lamppost like two consecutive times, I doubt anyone's going to make the connection right away.
Collateral Damage is a thing

Well, anyway, forget what I said. Apparently Hunter's resurrection doesn't work that way anymore, so destroying the lamppost is going to do jack.

Just gonna leave some info about liliana here.

She has intangible attacks that ignore defenses and damages souls, everyone around her gets hit with it.

Back