• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C haxless bracket

HierophantDeluxe said:
Dio looks at everyone here and scoffs at their pitiful abilities, and especially at OP's attempt to ban JoJo.
I mean, Dongtae's skills are pretty good even for him. The whole invisible beaing still gets him killed, but still.

FloweryAlex said:
I mean, Dongtae's skills are pretty good even for him. The whole invisible beaing still gets him killed, but still.
Maybe his son, Giorno? Polnareff is on here, so Giorno should be fine.

Also Giorno's life acceleration seems like it counters his time cutter. Interesting matchup tbh.

I do agree allowing JoJos characters (who, granted, are generally not insanely haxed but also generally do have at least one form of hax) is kinda unfair.

Jackythejack said:
I mean don't like most of them have Building+ as well? Or am I wrong?
AP isn't an issue. This is an 8-C bracket. Just the act of having hax that would allow them to practically always win against an otherwise haxless opponent kinda goes against the premise of the tournament.

If it can make you happy, I chose Polnareff because besides his stand being, well, a stand, he's among the less powerful main characters stand user of the series. Lacks range, speed gets equalized, extremely small AoE and his precision is partially useless if the opponent is only trying to attack Polnareff and not his stand

Not all Jojos is bad. But someone unironically suggesting Giorno makes me sorta question what the intention is- getting a lot of fair haxless fights done or feeding wins to a character.

Mr. Bambu said:
Not all Jojos is bad. But someone unironically suggesting Giorno makes me sorta question what the intention is- getting a lot of fair haxless fights done or feeding wins to a character.
Giorno isn't all that haxed...

Unless you consider Gold Experience Requiem, that is haxy.

Mr. Bambu said:
I suggested him vs a character who can stop time for 10 seconds+ and can slow people down with his sword, yet you imply that Giorno is the unreasonable one? Why?

Most characters on this list have powerful hwx despite it supposedly being haxless. Cherry picking Jojo just cause seems weird.

HierophantDeluxe said:
I suggested him vs a character who can stop time for 10 seconds+ and can slow people down with his sword, yet you imply that Giorno is the unreasonable one? Why?

Most characters on this list have powerful hwx despite it supposedly being haxless. Cherry picking Jojo just cause seems weird.
Most of the characters in the bracket can neither see nor hurt stands

> Most characters have powerful hax

Boi at least from the ones I'm familiar with we've got Batman (s c a r y h a x), Master Chief, Big Daddy, literally Kirito, Afro Samurai, and a baby pokemon.

The best hax any of them has is Big Daddy with electricity.

Back