• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C haxless bracket

@Tactical

Yeah I think the charged possession is a little bit too strong. But if it's exclusively from a weapon then I think it's allowed to be restricted.

A Werewolf then. The whole die of fright thing only works when the enemy is easily scared. Beyond demoralizing and the discomforts of pissing yourself, the fear doesn't impede battles any more than that.

Also might I suggest the Batman fight to be with Spidey?

I also might be whipping out a revision thread for him soon so be mindful (Just note it'll take a while since I got a lot on rn)

It is, but I might make an acception for the last 6 fighters since nobody else seems to be joining in on this.

I think they all ignore dura since they attack the soul and Frisk is just considered to have resistance.

I think Magent Magent is just better Thunder McQueen.

Edit: Wait, he has a huge exploitable weakness that even a non-stand user figured out. Alright, this will work.

Back