• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's a common thing among the franchise, Kiva can make enemy explode from inside. It pretty much happened when they're using finishing move.
I think I can make an exception, but I'm really hesitant. It's not used as a last resort or it's not in character for the character to do that.

For all the 3 people I mentioned (Armor, Eliminator, and Sero), try choosing someone else. Although, before Eliminator does, I need to know if Gene uses BFR in character or as a opening attack. This also applies to Colonel, as I decided that Po is a bit too much as well.
Fudge-

I think Tanjiro upscales above the AP limit, the 70 ton feat he scales from was done casually by a very weakened and dying demon

Wait i have a idea, are all these fights happening in the same continuity or are they not connected in the slightest?

Welp, this makes 18 characters.

I messaged James to see if he wanted to change his character, but he hasn't responded yet, and I don't really want to wait another day for someone to respond. Sorry, James. No more characters can be added.

Back