• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B feats

This was my doing, so let me explain.

Gunvolt >= Jota (beat him in a fight)

Jota = No-Shard Gibril (Drama CD had them fight, it ended as a draw)

No-Shard Gibril =< No-Shard Tenjian (one can reasonably assume)

Therefore, Gunvolt = No-Shard Tenjian (more or less)

Joule's power was split into 9 pieces (8 shards, plus Joule's consciousness itself)

Established full-power Anthem boost is 100x, or 9900% (Thank you, Zonda)

9900%/9 = 1100%, or 12x multiplier on the shards.

12 x (No-Shard Tenjian) = (Shard Tenjian)

(No-Shard Tenjian) = (City-Freeze)/12

(No-Shard Tenjian) = (158.5 Tons of TNT)/12

(No-Shard Tenjian) = 13.22 Tons of TNT

Therefore, GV1 Gunvolt = 13.22 Tons of TNT

I fail to see which part is causing you confusion, but hopefully this clears it up.

Also, let me remind you that GV1 used to have Possibly 8-A tacked onto it because no one knew the multiplier of the Shards. This is actually far more reasonable than that. The previous 8-C rating didn't have any feats either.

I've been simply wondering where the 55291659873.2 Joules came from since it hasn't been calculated base on any feats.

And also I attempted to calculate the AP of GV's lightning but only to fin out that calculating lightning AP is bullcrap, although I got 8-C results from that calc and found that GV's lightning is FTL

I see

We do have Lightning Calcs in another thread about LAiX and got City Level, but turns out that Lightning math doesn't exist anymore. We didn't calculate it's speed though

Lightning math is currently dead until we get a new calc, so GV's kinda dead in the water for now.

FTL lightning seems a bit much, although I do know where you're getting that. Still, I think Relativistic speed is fine for the series as a whole, at least for now.

Its 2x Light Speed. I don't think it's that much of an outlier.

After all, nothing is able to escape his tagged Flashfield's lightning, even if it homes in, most are never able to outrun it even for a second or two. And we also have Light Speed attacks from Copen and Jota

Speed's not my specialty, but maybe I could look at it. I was meaning to check Nemesis Fang's speed too, maybe even get a KE calc out of it.

FTL attack speed with Tag-zaps exclusively is fair, but I'm not gonna make the post. You seem to already have the calc done, so I'll leave it to you.

Nemesis Fang? Like Shred Storm?

So it's probably gonna be: FTL with Tagged Flashfield and Crashbolt (thinking of more)

Nemesis Fang is Stratos' Skill. You know, the insta-kill crusher thing.

"FTL attack speed with some attacks" would probably work, that's more or less how Copen's profile lists his SoL attacks.

Alright bet

But doesn't that mean people Copen is FTL for dodging stuff like that? Example being vs Gunvolt's Voltaic Chain Thunder and Demerzel's Crash

Don't think so. Copen can't dodge tag-zaps, and Crashbolts are all about pre-positioning (they cover their entire range instantly, so if you're in the way after the startup is finished, you're getting hit). I legitimately have not figured out how to dodge Demerzel's Crashbolt yet, the damn thing has like zero startup, it's insane.

Back