• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament Round 1, Match 1 (Pikachu VS Blade Wolf)

so what stops Blade Wolf from going blade mode and turning marill into tiny chunks, unless the pokemon moves it has have good AOE cause Blade Wolf is pretty good at dodging

basically what we should be asking here is "Can Marill kill Blade Wolf before the ladder gets close enough to turn him into ribbons"

Blade Wolf is 4.5x weaker, and using Defense Curl to buff Marill's defense+Charm do debuff Blade Wolf's attack means that he ain't doing shit anytime soon. Its even worse when Bubble is used which has a chance to lower Blade Wolf's speed. Plus, Aqua Ring would heal Marill overtime, making it even harder to deal especially with Blade Wolf's weaker AP. Do note that Pokémon are pretty intelligent in battles and thus strategies.

Also, I believe Marill is the one with the range advantage.

Blade Wolf is 4.5x weaker, and using Defense Curl to buff Marill's defense+Charm do debuff Blade Wolf's attack means that he ain't doing shit anytime soon. Do note that Pokémon are pretty intelligent in battles and thus strategize.
nearly everything Blade Wolf does combat-wise negates durability in some way shape or form, whether it be through sheer heat(resisted I believe) or Quantum Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation with High-Frequency weaponry. which basically just makes Blade Wolf's chainsaw Negate Durability.

anyway what do Azmurill's best AOE moves look like? cause anything defensive unless its a forcefield is getting murill turned into Blade Wolf's best version of sushi.

Also Blade wolf has type 2 immortality to take more hits from Azmurill then normal.

Last edited:
I was mistaken on the robot.

I was thinking of this but

Spr_5b2_M.T._2.png

It is actually

Spr_5b2_Prop.png

And sing doesn't have hundreds of meters for range based on the anime.

basically will Marill see and kill Blade Wolf before it gets close enough to saw him/her into tiny pieces, which is a very in-character move

basically will Marill see and kill Blade Wolf before it gets close enough to saw him/her into tiny pieces, which is a very in-character move
That being it would via Future Sight, which would psykinetically attack it the moment its attack would happen

If sing still works marill can belly drum and one shot
If Marill uses it before or just after Blade Wolf attacks (If future sight is used), yes. but I don't think she/he would randomly sing when there is nothing in-sight before Blade Wolf strikes.

Central Park isn't that littered with trees dude. Sure, Blade Wolf could hide after the fight starts, but he doesn't just start out invisible.

Central Park isn't that littered with trees dude. Sure, Blade Wolf could hide after the fight starts, but he doesn't just start out invisible.
it has more places that may as well be forest areas then not. of course Blade Wolf doesn't open with invisibility, he opens with stealth at this distance.

Anyways, nothing on the profiles suggests to me that Future Sight would actually stop Blade Wolf from just... cutting them up. It seems to just predict an attack that would happen to Blade Wolf. So.... Wolf FRA.

Anyways, nothing on the profiles suggests to me that Future Sight would actually stop Blade Wolf from just... cutting them up. It seems to just predict an attack that would happen to Blade Wolf. So.... Wolf FRA.
If theyre starting at their max range Marill has a ton of ways to take Blade Wolf down before it gets anywhere near it to be able to do so

Looking through its profile Wolf has basically nothing that can do anything to Marill that Marill cant counter 5 ways to sunday

Back