• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku kinda one shots

His AP is Half 2-C so he's unquantifiably above Cat here.

Maybe Deconstruction will work assuming Goku doesn't dodge and just fires a ki blast to end the fight.

Lord JJJ said:
Can't Cat Blanc also dodge Goku's ki blast?
Anyway, one vote for the Monkey
I mean he could but Instinctive Reaction + Analytical Prediction? Goku seems to be more likely to connect.

MUI Goku one shots. Cat Blanc's only hope is to destroy Goku with a mega cataclysm (which csn be bigger than Galaxies)

I'm not sure what Cataclysm can do to ki blasts, but Cat Blanc would start with Cataclysm blasts that disintigrate Goku (they can kill beings with resistances)

It could go both ways since each one shots the other. However, MUI have a time limit, while Cat Blanc doesn't, and the latter can make galaxy sized blasts that would be extremely hard for Goku to dodge

Also Cat Blanc can dodge Goku's attacks, but Goku can jusy teleport behind him and one shot him. Unless Cat Blanc surrounds himself with a mega cataclysm that would kill Goku if he teleports near him

I'll probably vote Cat Blanc since if Goku tried to get close he gets destroyed by a mega cataclysm that can be at leasy planetary and up to galactic in size

DatOneWeeb said:
>Low 2-C Miraculous Ladybug
W H E N
In Cat Blanc, where the titiular villain made a timeline busting blast (the proof for that is that the blast prevented Bunnyx, a time traveller, to go to any point in the timeline, past or future)

Gilad Hyperstar said:
I'll probably vote Cat Blanc since if Goku tried to get close he gets destroyed by a mega cataclysm that can be at leasy planetary and up to galactic in size
Cat FRA

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I mean, what is the AP, pretty sure Ladybug is baseline so a baseline Low 2-C blast would mean nothing here
It's not an energy blast. It's a Mega Cataclysm, which is deconstruction, which Goku don't resist

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Lord JJJ said:
Whoever expected that one day Cat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug would defeat Goku
I certainly didn't. So Cat Blanc VS Beerus next?
I was thinking of making him fight Sonic the Hedgehog or maybe Dante

But maybe I will make him fight Beerus first

Lord JJJ said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:
Lord JJJ said:
Whoever expected that one day Cat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug would defeat Goku
I certainly didn't. So Cat Blanc VS Beerus next?
I was thinking of making him fight Sonic the Hedgehog or maybe Dante
But maybe I will make him fight Beerus first
Nooo let me make the battle with Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back