• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
And Goku can't just counter this with his own universal range, why?
Because he starts up to 4km away, not in the other side of the universe. Also Cat Blanc's range at Low 2-C is Universal+

Cat Blanc's blast is Galactic in size, and Goku would start only at 4km away from Cat Blanc. He won't be able to dodge this attack so he needs to one shot Cat Blanc before that happens

Okay? He still has that range regardless, it wouldn't matter if he was 4km away. And Goku's range is the same too, your point?
Just a though, but I'm pretty sure this Goku doesn't abuse of ranged attacks in-character, at least not at Chat Blanc levels.

I mean, he mostly fought Jiren at close combat when in MUI, and even before UI Goku was always more close ranged fighter

While it is true that no one can intervene as external help (unless it is a shulk), does that mean that there is no living being in the entire Universe apart from the fighters?

AwkguyDB said:
Idk the first thing he did in their encounter in this video was H2H
He was trying to trick Ladybug to snatch the Ladybug Miraculous. And also, he's not with the mentality of killing her, as he aims for the Miraculous and he has already obliterated it with Ladybug once by that point, so he wasn't resorting to that again.

Monkey Dunno said:
Okay? He still has that range regardless, it wouldn't matter if he was 4km away. And Goku's range is the same too, your point?
Just a though, but I'm pretty sure this Goku doesn't abuse of ranged attacks in-character, at least not at Chat Blanc levels.
If he sees range of that level being used, he'll easily do the same.

Monkey Dunno said:
Goku tries physicals at first, which would make him die immediately due to the cataclysm

Monkey Dunno said:
You realize that since Goku can't breath in space so he can't travel anywhere?

I'm gonna change my vote to an Incon, not that it matters, but either or can one shot here. Its a who gets their move off first scenerio. Goku has AP but Cat has Deconstruction and Range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back