• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilad Hyperstar said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Monkey Dunno said:
Okay? He still has that range regardless, it wouldn't matter if he was 4km away. And Goku's range is the same too, your point?
Just a though, but I'm pretty sure this Goku doesn't abuse of ranged attacks in-character, at least not at Chat Blanc levels.
If he sees range of that level being used, he'll easily do the same.
You realize that since Goku can't breath in space so he can't travel anywhere?
When did he suddenly end up in space?? Does he have BFR?

????

What? Where did all of this come from? They have the same range, it's just who's getting it off first. Goku just has more AP, so I'm inclined to vote for him, but Hax doesn't care for AP.

You say why Goku can't dodge Cat Blanc's galactic sized blast, and here's why. Goku can't breath in space, and he won't dodge anyway. He's going to attack him

I think this is matter of miscommunication.

When it comes to be in character, a willing to kill Chat Blanc would instantly resort to large AoE attacks because he's a range bitch who doesn't knows the meaning of keeping things at a personal level and chooses to destroy everything regardless. He's just a psycho.

I don't know if Goku would really resort to a bigger or equally large attack to counter Chat Blanc's, he's more of a martial artist and I frankly doubt he seizes the implications of letting himself get tagged by Chat Blanc's attack. Not like he has a way to know how big the attack really is however.

It's just more in character for one to resort to something like that.

What word in "GALACTIC sized blast" you don't understand? UI doesn't matter when the blast is going to cover the entire Galaxy with earth in it since has nowhere to dodge

What word of UNIVERSAL range, an attack that can reach across universes, and not like he doesn't have the AP to blast through it, do you not understand? He can literally sense it an attack is large enough to destroy the planet, as done against Kid Buu.

Ôü©Monkey Dunno said:
I know if Goku would really resort to a bigger or equally large attack to counter Chat Blanc's, he's more of a martial artist and I frankly doubt he seizes the implications of letting himself get tagged by Chat Blanc's attack. Not like he has a way to know how big the attack really is however.
Goku would also think it's just a ki attack, and since he'll sense Cat Blanc beingmuch weaker than him, I doubt he'll think to dodge it since he doesn't know it will kill him on touch

He can literally sense it an attack is large enough to destroy the planet, as done against Kid Buu.
I guess this one's for me.

Is not going to be that big when it reaches Goku. And again, he might not sense the implications.

Er, no, but I guess your response is fine. Anyways, how could be not? He sensed Kid Buu was strong enough to destroy the planet 10 times over with a casual blast.

Anyways, how could be not? He sensed Kid Buu was strong enough to destroy the planet 10 times over with a casual blast.
I don't remember the Buu Saga that much, but wasn't that because Bu aimed a blast towards the Earth instead of him at first?

Monkey Dunno said:
Anyways, how could be not? He sensed Kid Buu was strong enough to destroy the planet 10 times over with a casual blast.
I don't remember the Buu Saga that much, but wasn't that because Bu aimed a blast towards the Earth instead of him at first?
Yeah, he did, however he explicitly said he shouldn't stop it, and how much energy it had.

now that I remember there was a statement that itch could destroy atomic level but it was old, I'm going to look for it iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back