• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Durability means shit when Madoka arrows are imbued with Death Manipulation. The battle starts from 4km aparts and Madoka can just snipes him from where she stand, the arrows are Homing btw.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Durability means shit when Madoka arrows are imbued with Death Manipulation. The battle starts from 4km aparts and Madoka can just snipes him from where she stand, the arrows are Homing btw.
Missed that part honestly

Is this in his Sonic Man form? If so, Madoka can't win with her Death Manipulation.

b-but

Inorganic Physiology

"Robots, AI or other inorganic beings, that have no consciousness beyond what the physical functions of their bodies grants them. This type of character is typically immune to Soul Manipulation due to lacking a soul and is also unaffected by many common forms of Mind Manipulation, since they neither have an organic brain to be manipulated nor have a non-physical consciousness. Since these characters usually also don't have something like life force and aren't alive in the usual sense in the first place, they are furthermore unaffected by common forms of Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation."

yeah she can instant-kill inorganic type 2s

But machines are structured Machinations built by human hands.

Saying Madoka's "Death Manipulation" can effect machines is like saying Madoka can shut off an elevator, a train, a car, a light bulb, a boat with a motor or the trigger of a gun.

Then that wouldn't be "Death Manipulation" anymore.

But it can kill things that are inorganic type 2s

Sonic is an inorganic type 2.

If you can instant-kill concrete why wouldn't you instant-kill metal, they're both basically the same thing in this instance.

Because Witches =/= Machines.

Witches aren't made man. They have a completely different physiology compare to machines.

They're both Inorganic Type 2s, I'm not sure what the difference is.

If I can mindhax a rock I can mindhax a machine, they're both inorganic type 2s. Same goes for death manip.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
If I can mindhax a rock I can mindhax a machine, they're both inorganic type 2s. Same goes for death manip.
Rocks are less than a machine.

Are you saying Witches's Physiology is less than a machine?

Machinery is Inorganic whether it was manmade or not. Death manip works just fine.

No, because the Puella Magi Verse has machines like a TV in story but nowhere in Canon does it say Madoka's "Death Manipulation" can turn of a light bulb.

NLF on the "verses equalized"

"Death Manipulation with Purification and White Light of Salvation"

Purification? Purification means "kill robots" now?

Well Grief Seeds and Soul Gems are technically just really advanced pieces of Incubator technology.

Hell, Walpurgisnacht's real body is literally a gear. Elly's body is a television.

Rumors. Just. Rumors alone.

ElixirBlue said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
Rocks are less than a machine.

Are you saying Witches's Physiology is less than a machine?
He is saying that both are Inorganic despite being different materials. Plastic and metal are different materials, but both of them are Inorganic.

>No, because the Puella Magi Verse has machines like a TV in story but nowhere in Canon does it say Madoka's "Death Manipulation" can turn of a light bulb.

First, you clearly don't know anything about the verse. What does turning off a Light bulb has anything to do with this? Like, seriously, a Light bulb?

But if you insists, there is a witch that assuming a body of technology.

... ok, yeah, that is true about the Grief Seeds and Soul Gems being technology.

But the witches, created from technology, aren't technology themselves.

It's like saying I am able to hack the cloning machine, there for, I can hack the clones themselves.

Or, I can Mind Hax the clones, there for, I can Mind Hax the machine that creates them.

Yet haxing magical girls would be technically haxing technology.

Not to mention WalpurgisNacht's real body being a gear, H.N. Elly, most Rumors / Uwasas being technological.

SomebodyData said:
Yet haxing magical girls would be technically haxing technology.

Not to mention WalpurgisNacht's real body being a gear, H.N. Elly, most Rumors / Uwasas being technological.
H.N. Elly has as much Credibility being a machine as these guys from Persona 5, who are only machines by Appearance but not actually are, as all of them are called and made up as Shadows despite appearances.

773F2F59-B3F7-4248-AC7E-4641F5ABC25A

ElixirBlue said:
Is this in his Sonic Man form? If so, Madoka can't win with her Death Manipulation.
His High 6-A key has even that

Dragopentling said:
This feels like a mismatch, as I don't really see anything like Regenerationn Negation on Sonic.
Sonic can just one shot with the AP Gap, Mid level Regenerationn won't save Madoka from an AP gap of around 3.03 billion times

I'm still iffy on Death Manipulation (via Purification) killing a Mechanical construct without feats that aren't supernatural witches.

I'm not sure what to tell yeah, since we also already mentioned the Uwasa. Which varies from a an AI to a carnival wheel.

Do you have any evidence that anything Sonic has works on magical girls btw?

"Although similar to witches, Uwasa are ultimately different. They are the manifestations of actual rumors that are spread through Kamihama City. They exist to spread and fulfill these rumors, attacking those who meet the rumors' conditions or who prevent the rumors' completion. They can only be defeated by doing the opposite of what the rumor represents. They notably do not drop grief seeds when killed."

Death Manipulation via Purification would defeat beings like that, sure. But normal Mechanical constructs, not spawn from Rumors?

So essentially, you need the machines to be entirely non-magic based? That's arbitrary and irrelevant.

Machines are machines. And mechanical beings are still mechanical.

Back