• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
21 stomps. Nono's only major advantage is power scaling her to the Big Bang (which killed her, so I don't think that really counts; yeah, yeah, yeah, word of god says she's "one with the universe" but she doesn't really fight while "one with the universe"), while 21 scales to characters with better feats than Nono. Also, while Nono can travel FTL, that requires creating wormholes, which takes time, so 21 blitz as well. And finally, while Nono can cancel laws of physics, that power is tied to technology rather than any mystical powers, so 21's candy beam should cut Nono off from that. I love Nono with all of my heart, but this doesn't feel like a good matchup for her.

Wait yeah, you forgot to equalize speed. It's a pretty much a blitz.

Also, the result should change depending on if we are playing with 4-C, 4-C likely 4-B or full 4-B.

I don't know what the Big Bang has to do with this though, that feat is Low 2-C and this key doesn't scale to it at all but it should cough cough. 4-B comes from Black Hole Exelio itself, and the IDK being able to split it.

Nono uses her Physics Manipulation almost from the start. You can't just say that being magical automically immunizes 21 against all of that, more considering that she lacks Buu's Super Regen on the key being used here.

21 has to defeat or incap Nono on her opening moves or she will certainly get BFR'd/Erased/Thrown into a Black Hole (I don't know what she starts with, honestly. But Ki Blasts and Beams would hardly reach Nono if she can just warp space, or erase attacks with ease).

But yeah, there's the blitz, so for now I'll agree that its probably a stomp.

Dvorak1902 said:
Wait yeah, you forgot to equalize speed. It's a pretty much a blitz.

Also, the result should change depending on if we are playing with 4-C, 4-C likely 4-B or full 4-B.

I don't know what the Big Bang has to do with this though, that feat is Low 2-C and this key doesn't scale to it at all but it should cough cough. 4-B comes from Black Hole Exelio itself, and the IDK being able to split it.

Nono uses her Physics Manipulation almost from the start. You can't just say that being magical automically immunizes 21 against all of that, more considering that she lacks Buu's Super Regen on the key being used here.

21 has to defeat or incap Nono on her opening moves or she will certainly get BFR'd/Erased/Thrown into a Black Hole (I don't know what she starts with, honestly. But Ki Blasts and Beams would hardly reach Nono if she can just warp space, or erase attacks with ease).

But yeah, there's the blitz, so for now I'll agree that its probably a stomp.
I didn't notice that they said "base" at first, I was just going off "no holds barred" so that would change it a little. As for my point about Nono's powers being neutralized: she's a machine and her powers come from being a machine. A super advanced machine, sure, but a machine none-the-less. If she were shapeshifted into something else (like say by 21's candy beam) she would cease to be a machine, and thus cease to have her powers, unless I'm forgetting something important. Combine with the speed-blitz, and she'd be rendered useless early on in the fight.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Well yes, if she's turned into candy she's doomed. But that's unlikely to happen since:

1) I think Nono would defeat 21 before she even gets to use the candy trick, since 7 uses her hax quite early on the fight. And those are things 21 might have no real way of countering or surviving. You can't turn people into chocolate if you are, well, dead...

And 2) Even if 21 were to open with it, Nono has the ability to dodge, warp-out or erase said attack, meaning that she wouldn't turn into candy because she wouldn't even get hit.

Unless I'm missing out on something too...

But again, this is ignoring the speed blitz. And we could just ignore it if speed were equalized like it normally is...

Back