• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(7-C tournament) Sayaka Miki vs Shin Godzilla

Best girl kicks the shit out of another Godzilla.

Glyphs and higher mobility help dodge danmaku, rads wouldnt do much to what's basically a puppet, life succ, sleep manip, and potentially charming the lizard makes me think she wins.

I have a lot of questions regarding Miki's profile. First one: Isn't she too haxxed for this bracket?

Oh, okay.

But why does she have Mid? I haven't seen the links, but the things mentioned there aren't in Mid range.

I greatly doubt cutting Shin into pieces would accomplish much, there is a lot to cut (giving him plenty of time to develop a countermeassure) and he's still capable of shooting down targets with great precision while shut down, so, I don't think putting him to sleep would get rid of that, but he also can't really win this fight.

I don't know. I can't see her winning before he starts mutating either and things get really hazy past that point.

Mutating into what? His informations regarding human being are basically useless since magical girls in general are not exactly human beings.

Mind you his regen indicating that it took months to regen from 30 cells. Sayaka can mutilates and incapitates him for 24 hours to win. His size is hardly a problem.

He doesn't need to know what he's dealing with to mutate. He doesn't even have to deal with an actual threat to do so. When his method of locomotion turns out to be inefficient, he simply reconfigures his body and doubles his mass in about 20 seconds. When he shuts down at the end of the movie, he also starts growing separate organisms of considerable size out of his tail while being deprived of his main energy source and it apparently didn't take long to happen. In addition to all of the above, he also learned how to shoot lasers out of every orifice and adapted to eating nuclear waste. His reactive evolution is quite versatile.

I'm not sure where you got that info as he is never injured to that extent at any point in the movie. He does regenerate missing chunks of flesh in a matter of seconds, including whatever's inside his neck and spine when the bombs blow up.

@Gojji-san The transformation via RE was 20 seconds, but it actually took a day or so for him to transform initially to begin with is what they're saying.

It's like Goku charging ki for a day just to power-up into SSJ in a couple of a seconds. Sure technically it happened in a few seconds, but that was only after a day worth of being there.

That makes no sense. The only reason he even changed form is because crawling was inefficient on land with buildings in the way. He wasn't there for that long. We know for sure that all these changes, no matter how drastic, don't have to be planned in advance as he also develops beams from dorsal plates and biological radar shortly after getting attacked, but he wasn't even interested in humans before and there was no threat from the air he could have been preparing for until then, especially not one that could attack from a distance.

"The only reason he even changed form is because crawling was inefficient on land with buildings in the way."

Which is a fairly low-end feat of RE yet how long was walking on land in the previous form? It's gonna not be combat applicable here given how fast the battle while be, if its more than a couple of minutes.

Didn't he get attacked quite a bit before the MOAB bombing? Regardless, a step up from from his original energy attacks isn't really a good showing of RE either.

The most impressive part about that RE is the increase in mass. He just inflates in a matter of seconds. Given how Shin is outright impossible to truly kill here and a day must pass for Sayaka to win, there's more than enough time for him to evolve. I don't remember for how long he was on land, but it wasn't much.

He had no energy attacks before the bombing and he didn't care about getting attacked earlier as it had no effect on him. As soon as he heals from it, he develops all those disco lasers.

In a vs thread and in this wiki in general its not really as impressive, Sayaka can kill via Life Absorption or incap via sleep manip if it takes that long.

Strange, I remember him having Energy Projection / Radiation Manip prior to the attack, even if its not in that attack form. Regardless thats still a slow RE in comparsion to how fast the battle is gonna be.

Sleep manip is useless as he can still evolve and shoot lasers while shut down with the same precision he has while active. It's not any different from breathing while sleeping. Life Absorption is more viable. How much time will it take for that one to do its work anyway?

He had no means to project energy in that way until the bombing. He simply passively irradiated everything around him.

Wouldn't he eventually Evolve to the point where he can't be put to sleep or where he can just flood the whole place in Radiation?

Back