• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Royale 2.0

Rumple probably isn't dying right off the bat, not if he can resist Galio's powernull.

Galio himself should be staying alive for a while.

Pennywise definitely isn't dead yet.

Cole, Madotsuki and MK Raiden are most likely still alive.

Tigre and Maleficent are probably dead. Same with Misaka.

Dunno about anyone else.

Actually, now that I look closer at it, people seem to be discussing this as though Galio just emits a gigantic screw-you antimagic aura... I don't really see where that's listed on his profile. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but would everybody in play really be unable to use their magic entirely just because Galio showed up to crash the party?

That's certainly how Weekly seemed to describe the ability's effects.

I wouldn't know enough about Galio to say otherwise. I don't play League, and the only three characters whose lore I'm interested in are not him.

All I know is that those whose abilities aren't magic-based (both Raidens, Degurechaff, Pennywise, etc.) should be fine no matter what.

@Perp Have you checked out galios new lore? He was reworked and now lore-wise any magic that is used even remotely close to him literally just stops working.

Even Demacian Steel, which is far less potent than the petricite galio is made of, is capable of significantly weakening magic users just by being near them

@Weekly

Does Galio just null out Asgore? Because monsters are like 90% magic.

Not like it'd matter much. Asgore isn't one of the most potent fighters here anyway, outside of Soul Manip.

Back