• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Royale 2.0

Jinsye

She/Her
Yeah, we're doing this. With new characters and returning ones. Here's the recruitment thread. Let's get this show on the road.

Higher tiers and universal destructions and stuff like that are restricted. Speed Equalized.

Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)

Madotsuki

The Player (Minecraft)

Asgore Dreemurr

Grand King Ghidorah

Ness

Raiden (Metal Gear)

Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

Sakaguchi Hinata

Rumplestiltskin (OUAT)

Galio

Tanya Degurechaff

Cole MacGrath

Pennywise

Boa Hancock

Sayaka Miki

Astro Boy

Robotboy

Misaka Mikoto

Sub-Zero

Ekko

Shirasaki Kaori

Frisk

El Tigre (character)

That's your contestants. Debate!

Does anyone have passive abilities? Otherwise quite a lot of people would be taken down by Mado's time stop.

Ma boy Akira turned into thin air.

Would they all simultaneously go down though? Ekko is another time stop user, so I think it's likely those two clash and focus on each other.

How long is Ekko's time stop? Madotsuki has no time limit to her time stop, so she can just headbutt anyone with no stuff like Regen or Non-Corporeality to death.

Sayaka is probably safe unless Madotsuki has a reason to go for the gem over her head or another vital spot

Would Mado be able to kill Grand King Ghidorah with just headbutts?

Because of a massive size difference I believe.

I would say the Player is safe because of Mid regen

Considering Ghidorah is is a giant monster, Galio would likely go for him first as he likes to fight things that are the same size as him

Does Madotsuki always start off with that?

Cole should be fine here, Misaka might be a problematic, might wait for Aizen to say something about her.

Tanya is already at the air probably at that point and has barriers.

Boa and Ness should be more than capable.

That said Ekko's isn't as long lasting (Jesus you could've said that Saikou earlier) but he can rewind.

So... my list for current survivors are

Sayaka Miki
MK Raide
the Player (Minecraft)
Cole McGrath
Tanya (Maybe...)
Boa Hancock
Ness
Misaka (Maybe...)

Death manip danmaku wadaaappaaak

But danmaku is dodgeable, Cole can turn that to energy, Tanya danmaku dodges for a living, Misaka can handle that, Ekko... skillshots count right?

Cole detects hostile intent and has a built in radar so he would be quite capable of tracking who's out to kill him. Tanya can get reaaaally high up in the air and snipe really well.

Issue with Misaka is if she survives, she's pretty much untouchable because of her high level radar and how she uses a lot of electricity to play keep away and magnetism to make metal shields or the iron sand blades.

This royale just reminded me; 7-C Pennywise has a very a special form of defense that's only applicable when multiple people are around.

I'll elaborate in a moment.

Ekko just rewind spams untill he kills someone

From the looks of it a TON of characters here cant get past galios magic null with their mai method of attacks

Yeah my bad on that lol

And uhh, Weekly, we have some sci-fi based people too

Misaka Mikoto, Tanya, Cole, Astro Boy, arguable Darth Vader. Not exactly magical

Btw who here has high level healing?

Cole is really capable of surviving.

Steve should survive danmaku with Enchanted Golden Apples, Resistence Potions, and Shields.

I think...

Would Frisk survive via Save/Load?

Also, Galio has has a forcefield that heals him when it's attacked, and he has abilities that literally force you to use only you're most basic attacks against him

Pennywise is the reality warping avatar of a being that originates from an extradimensional realm, not a magical character.

Yes, I make a huge distinction between those two.

Galio's Magic Null huh?

Would his magic null out potions, save/load, the force, etc?

I think the magic null would null out Asgore. As monsters are kinda made of magic.

Any sort of non magical attack will get through him.

And hmm... Creepy clown that cna warp reality soinds like something to target big.

Tfw u gotta go to work rn.

I expect Pennywise to get at least somewhat far in this thing, partially due to the aforementioned defense that crops up when multiple people are around.

Gonna switch over to my computer. I'll get my quotes when I do.

So...

Steve isn't magical per say, his enchantments are though. So rip those enchantments.

Maleficient is probably out.

Grand King Ghidorah, shouldn't be affected too much.

Madotsuki usually starts with knife in 1v1. But she'd likely either pull time stop or invisibility against so many people. Also her abilities aren't magical except for Flight.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Though if people take him down the magix power nhll is gone right?

That is, if the people who got their powers nulled survived after they got themselves nulled.

Though people who use magic, but are still 7-C without magic should be able to fight still.

Back