• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A tournament: mid-high hax edition (R5:Haru Glory vs Godzilla)

speed equalized.
Both 10 meters apart
battle takes place in the town of Mondstadt.
Both have prior knowledge.

i will vote Haru, he has the ap advantage far higher than 550 megatons vs 225 megatons, has more mobility, and well that's it

To which degree would Godzilla's radiation manip bypass durability? It has good regeneration, so it could take a few hits in even with the stat disadvantage.

From what I remember, Godzilla can emit high levels of radiation that is lethal to humans and his atomic breath is also radioactive

Godzilla can take multiple hits despite the AP difference thanks to his shield and regeneration. In close combat the radiation emitted by Godzilla would be lethal for Haru, also his LS is much higher. In ranged combat, Godzilla's atomic breath would give him a lot of advantage and he has more range. For the moment I will vote for Godzilla

I assume it's its atomic breath, so no.

Still in ongoing debate, so far this is the arguments:
i will vote Haru, he has the ap advantage far higher than 550 megatons vs 225 megatons, has more mobility, and well that's it
Godzilla can take multiple hits despite the AP difference thanks to his shield and regeneration. In close combat the radiation emitted by Godzilla would be lethal for Haru, also his LS is much higher. In ranged combat, Godzilla's atomic breath would give him a lot of advantage and he has more range. For the moment I will vote for Godzilla

Thanks. Since I don't think Sealing will do much here, so Imma vote Goji FRA.

Stat amps seems like it could increase the gap between their AP, but not sure how exactly it works so eh

Sage you can let advance Godzilla in the next round, the supporters from Haru verse that i called didn't responded,

Sage I just gave a bad debate of Haru and the supporters never responded to give a better input that could change the favors of the match, just let him advance
Something might pop up so I might as well wait to see if they do come.

Sage I just gave a bad debate of Haru and the supporters never responded to give a better input that could change the favors of the match, just let him advance
You gonna change your vote to Godzilla? I could ask More people if their interested if they want to vote.

You gonna change your vote to Godzilla? I could ask More people if their interested if they want to vote.
Acer its not a matter of votes, its that the supporters that i called never responded to the thread to give an input of Haru, inputs that could change everything
Something might pop up so I might as well wait to see if they do come.
nah Sage just let him avance to the next round, if they didn't come before, i don't think they are going to do now,

Sage do you understand what i said, let Godzilla advance, you can do that even without the 7 votes

Overall I’ll have to give it to Godzilla due speed to being equalized and Godzilla having higher LS all he has to do is really step on Haru and that’s it

Haru could creat a smoke screen as a diversion and use Silfarion to increase his speed to run away for as long as he could and try and spam long ranged ice attacks and or Air attacks and or Light based attacks for as long as he could

but even then Godzilla has Force field creation so it’s possible he could block Haru’s ranged attacks(which he doesn’t have many) on top of that Godzilla still has the range advantage with his atomic Breath so he would eventually hit Haru

Haru could possibly cut the atomic breath with rune save thereby rendering that Attack ineffective but if Godzilla resorts to stepping on Haru it’s a wrap in Godzilla’s favor

And in the end Haru doesn’t have a way to get past Godzilla’s low mid regen as Haru doesn’t have Regen Negation so really no matter how many attacks Haru throws Godzilla could just regenerate

how did everyone just forget about godzilla's barrier which scales massively above his normal defenses?

Back