• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Family-sized rodent fights oversized arthropod 7-0-0

Giant Rat Vs Arthropleurid (Primeval)
  1. Speed is equalized
  2. Both are bloodlusted and have prior knowledge
  3. Battle takes place on the Arthropleurid's natural habitat
Arthropleura_0001.jpg

Rat_cropped.png

Mickey Mouse: 7
Arthropleura but EVIL:

Last edited:
I will vote for the rats, beingh on the enemy territory is a big problem, but they resist poison and have superior LS so when both are strugling against each other the rat should come on top

I imagine its at least good enough to not die for at least some time.
If its poison resistance is somewhat equal to that of normal rats but scaled up (Because they WERE normal rats) then I think the Giant Rat takes it since it also has the LS advantage and probably higher stamina (Due to the centipede requiring "excessive amounts" of oxygen to function, it'll get tired quicker in a fight).

Last edited:
If its poison resistance is somewhat equal to that of normal rats but scaled up (Because they WERE normal rats) then I think the Giant Rat takes it since it also has the LS advantage and probably higher stamina (Due to the centipede requiring "excessive amounts" of oxygen to function, it'll get tired quicker in a fight).
Counted

Back