• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A tournament: mid-high hax edition (R4:Kamen Rider Zero-One vs Izuku Midoriya)

Deku have much better int/skill feats compare to BoS Zero-One.

But Shining Arithmetic being Analytic Predictions that constantly evolved against the target each tick that also made specifically to **** with Analytic Prediction would overwhelmed him.

The only advantage that Deku have so far from reading the profile is that his range option is far more reliable to hit than Zero-One usual shot from his Buster Axe. But due to initial distance and Deku own style being melee-prefered fighter, he is walking right into Zero-One game.

Voting Zero-One for overwhelming amount of firepower that can going on at the same time (himself + 8 orbital units), fight-ending speed amp, much better defensive options (instinctive reaction TPs + Forcefield), Reactive Power Level that work way too fast.
I see

It's not like the air blast is gonna shit on Zero One easily, he should be able to take them while revving up his reactive power level.

He might be able to spam airblast if he doesn't have to take care of Zero-One Orbital Units constantly hounding/shooting beam after him along with Zero-One himself.

Zero-One base parkour skill alone should easily be comparable to Deku in this arc without using TPs. A single leap is enough to close the distance unless Deku can instantly fly 100+ meters up into the air.

How fast is Zero-One reactive power level? This is Dodo Magia. He is able to adapt to Shining Hopper's teleportation and 1.8x stat difference in 20 seconds. This is True Shining Hopper instantly outdo Dodo Magia's Reactive Power Level and Analytic Prediction in a single punch.

Last edited:
He might be able to spam airblast if he doesn't have to take care of Zero-One Orbital Units constantly hounding/shooting beam after him along with Zero-One himself.

Zero-One base parkour skill alone should easily be comparable to Deku in this arc without using TPs. A single leap is enough to close the distance unless Deku can instantly fly 100+ meters up into the air.
he could leap that high.

he could leap that high.
Good, Zero-One parkour after him combined with TPs. Get too far and press belt, shake my hand.

And it's unlikely that Deku would be able to incap Zero-One even if he's at range due to his forcefield being active combined with his own instinctive TPs and his Perception Manip.

Good, Zero-One parkour after him combined with TPs. Get too far and press belt, shake my hand.

And it's unlikely that Deku would be able to incap Zero-One even if he's at range due to his forcefield being active combined with his own instinctive TPs and his Perception Manip.
Okay then

Eh, it is kinda hard to get a good clip since most of them got took down. The fight still shown how he uses the orbital units at 2:00 which vaporized three robots.

There is also a clip of weaker form which is basically the same thing, just without the orbital units.

Until Midoriya's supporters give their input, Zero-One FRA
I don't think Deku can do much, judging by this below he already lost his AP advantage and all of his abilities get countered. He has no wins cons
So two times is it? Does he scale above that?

If not then Zero-One reactive power level will allow him to match his AP right as soon as the fight start and potentially even higher the longer the fight drag on.

Deku can't really surprised Zero-One either due to prior knowledge.

Smoke Screen get negged by Enhanced Senses

Black Whip get negged by constant TP, forcefield, instinctive TPs spams, Analytic Predictions and his own sped-up perception.

His Analytic Prediction is exactly the sort of thing that Shining Hopper' Zero-One weaker form, was built to countered, Dodo Magia can instantly analyse, adapt and overcome Shining Hopper's TPs spams + 1.8x stat difference in under 10 seconds. Shining Hopper completely surpassed that ability in a single instant that Dodo Magia dare dodge his fist.

His precog now have to content with with being swarms by Orbital units, little crystal drone that can be use as flying blades/drone laser and they can also form a forcefield around Zero One and he can basically resummoned it as soon as they break down. It also block attacks from people who have much higher AP than himself too. Zero-One himself, while currently not as obscenely S K I L L as his EoS self does have the mind numbingly broken Analytic Prediction on his side. Zero-One will be able to immediately closing in on Deku as soon as the fight start due to the initial distance.

But what seal the deal here is Zero-One Finisher. While his enhanced Finisher isn't here, Zero-One can tap his belt once and instantly blitz Deku. The people Zero-One has blitzed using this are people that have much higher reaction speed than anything in MHA as of current date. Due to Magia naturally have A.I. massively enhanced thought process that allow them to see the world in slow-motion combined with their Massive Hypersonic+ reaction speed.

I don't think Deku can do much, judging by this below he already lost his AP advantage and all of his abilities get countered. He has no wins cons
Again yeah, judging by this it’s one sided in favor of Z1, it can be used for the tournament yeah but not for profiles (I think that’s how this works), but for tournaments sake Z1 FRA

He was able to match briefly with a casual Thouser but get hella clapped when he's serious.
Do you mean the first time when Zero one fought Thouser in shining hopper and manage to kick Thouser right in the neck but didn't do any damage to him?

I don't think that's BOS because Zero one already have some experience of fighting in that arc , correct me if i'm wrong.
It's part of the Workplace competition arc so it should be BoS. EoS is Hiden Manufacturing Arc and after.

Back