• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A+ issue with One Piece mid-tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've noticed various characters, such as Law and Doflamingo and people who scale to them, being ranked as Mountain Level+ instead of normal Mountain level.

The problem is, the scaling we are using doesn't support these people being mountain level+, as Law scales to just 204.6 megatons, or only about 37% of the power needed to be baseline Mountain Level+.

Thus, this should be looked at to avoid confusion with scaling in the future.

They backscale from Gear 4th Luffy who’s High 7-A+. Law’s calc is support

Ask questions about the scaling before you make revisions
I didn't do any revisions on this.

That's why I'm asking now.

But thank you for the answer.

Although Gear 4th isn't High 7-A+ against Doflamingo, he's just High 7-A IIRC since he scales to 1.1 gigatons which is well below High 7-A+

I meant to say High 7-A. But yeah.

Doflamingo backscales with Armament Haki, Law cut him through armament haki, his strings scale to Law

I meant to say High 7-A. But yeah.

Doflamingo backscales with Armament Haki, Law cut him through armament haki, his strings scale to Law
Ok then.

Thank you for clarifying.

Maybe something should be put on the verse's page to avoid confusion, since I had no clue about this due to the scaling revision page not stating why the mountain level+ people were at that level.

Doflamingo
Mountain level+ with Armament Haki (Although inferior, he withstood several blows from Gear 4th Luffy, who resorted to a stronger attack via King Kong Gun to put Doflamingo down for good)

Law
At least Mountain level+ (Far stronger than before. Doflamingo bled when he caught his sword's attack while he was using Haki to defend himself)

It's fine, people just need to read the justification we have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back