• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To get fan feedback for smash DLC fighters. Sakurai made the smash ballot 2.0. But this time, ANYONE can be in the ballot. All the fans are eagerly waiting, sending the requests for 2 DLC fighters. Fights are all over the internet over who should be in Smash. Rumors and leaks are at the all time high. Nintendo channels are turning into speculation sites. everybody wants to see who will be in smash.

However, At the end of a glorious Nintendo Direct. Sakurai comes on screen and says the results. It turns out, the results are a Tie!!! The 2 tied contestants are Thanos and Waluigi!

To settle the score, Sakurai decides to test who is stronger in combat. Whoever defeats the other will get the prize to duke it out along with the most iconic figures in gaming!

Rules:

Thanos has the full gauntlet

Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in Peaches Castle from Super Mario 64

Waluigi:

Thanos: 7

God:

Sakurai
Thanos endgame

1000px-250px-WaluigiMP8a

I got a few Thanos matches to finish before I do more MCU Matches, I have to finish up his matches against the Shadow Queen, The Magic School Bus, and DBZ Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back