• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kotori Itsuka vs White Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, before going to bed i guess i'll give my opinion for this match.

Kotori can literally One Shot WQ, the healing bullet is useless, but she has no real ranged attack if not Meggido, when WQ can attacks from a distance, Reversal Causality should help but iirc, Kotori can tank her own fire attacks so probably not the best idea, so i can see WQ use her sword to spatially cut Kotori, if she notice that the opponent can regen from blow, she would probably cut her head from a distance, or using her void bullet.

WQ also have way to avoid Kotori's attack with the Cancer bullet that warp space to cahnge the direction of attacks. Kotori's chance is using spacequake but this can also be reversal'd.

I can see WQ having the upper advantage in the fight so i guess she take this.

White Queen, for me In her first match against Kurumi she started with her causality manipulation. With that, Kotori can't beat her and WQ just have to use Leo Bullet to eat Kotori's space

Done. I presume Spirit Form Kotori was used here. If not, the correction can be made by anyone.

This can now be closed at anyone's leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back