• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caesar tries to get his revenge

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I've been rereading Part 2, and one sentence struck me as very interesting. Right after Wamuu lands his Holy Sandstorm, he observes: "What if... Instead of me, you had met and fought Kars here... Who doesn't have Wind Mode... he wouldn't have lost either, of course... but it would have been a tougher battle, and he would've ended up even more wounded..."

And this got me thinking. I think Caesar has a very good chance against Kars, considering that he's a ranged fighter against someone who in character almost always uses close range attacks in a 1v1.

The fight takes place in Kars' mansion, at day, Caesar is obviously post-training, and Kars is obviously not the ultimate lifeform. They are standing at the opposite sides of the room. They both know what they knew about each other at this point of Battle Tendency, which is, Kars knows of his basic bubble technique and Caesar knows of his blades and light mode.

Part 2 ends early: (Caesar) 7
Karsrender
SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but again: (Kars) 2

The cross falls from the ceiling and crushes them both: (Incon) 0

Caesar jojoeoh

Is that a vote? Kind of simplistic, but I'll count it.

I mean. Wamuu literally stated that Kars would have a much tougher battle then he had, and Wamuu was wounded as hell. Caesar can hamon him to death and Kars doesn't have much counters, so voting for SHIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It also heavely depends on the situation they are in. If its a closed room like when he fought Wammu, ceasar must break a wall to let the light in.

That was one possible strategy, pelting him with hamon would work just as well. And yes they're in a closed room, the exact same he was in with Wamuu

i vote for ceasar .

wamuu was really close to dying and stated that kars would have more troubles than himself.

ceasar take this high diff .

Kars' bone blade is really weaker than Wamuu's wind so he has less chances than Wamuu is this battle

3 votes for SHIIIIZAAAA

5 for Josuke from Part 8 from Part 2. Y'know, I know Kars is supposed to be the stronger of the three, but I've always felt like he'd lose to Wamuu in a 1v1.

Well, neither really has a way to kill the other, so we'd have to make it a sort of honorable duel kinda thing.

Anyway, this is grace, I think, so I'll give my thoughts on the whole thing. Caesar absolutely demolishes Kars at range, Kars could easily power through his bubbles and use his 5m blade range attack, but for some reason he never does that in a fight. Kars could also take it if he did the same trick he did against Lisa Lisa, but he isn't as scared of Caesar. Between that, and Caesar's Bubble Lens attack being basically Hamon 20m Emeral Splash, he takes it 7/10 times.

Then Wamuu walks in and kills him.

Oh, right. I'm actually kinda new to making battles, my bad.

What's the other version?

Maybe. Or he just can't stand his master getting slightly hurt. He gets upset at the idea of maybe scratching him earlier in the part

"And it was a close one, too. If my wind didn't have the strength to blow away your lenses... I have no idea how I could've stopped the light. And if Lord Kars, who cannot use wind, had met you here first... And met your power... Even if he had won... He would've been in a worse shape than I am now."

Wamuu is literally insinuating that Kars would win both times, just that he would be in terrible shape after wards. He is canonically saying Kars would win

Kars wouldn't play honorably with Caesar though. He'd play dirty, like he did with Lisa Lisa. Also Kars can one shot him 3x over easy. Caesar has an advantage and a good one but Kars ain't wham, he won't battle him normally and he's a lot smarter than wham even if wham is a master battle strategist. He'd likely pick up on Caesars moves and the mechanics of them faster. Also Caesar likes to screw up, wham's quote only really applies if Kars and Caesar fought outside initially, inside Kars good to go and likely wouldn't fall for the lens trick.

Kars would probably just play dirty and just range spam him with bone blades. He would still be gravely injured because Hamon hurts, but he would probably still win.

Yes I can read. He doesn't say that. Not only that Kars stops playing fair after his comrades' deaths, wham likely said that with the impression Kars would fight fairly. Plus Kars would likely try and blitz and ohko. Also Caesar would have to break a wall and let light in to use his lens. That would be hard to do with Kars rushing him.

I'm quite sure I can find a quote somewhere about Kars being >Whamuu, but it's almost midnight here so I'll just say that there's a reason why Kars is the leader of the group and why Whamuu respects him so much, to the point he offers Kars to kill/injure him when Kars steps on Whamuu's shadow.

I'm voting Kars, this ain't the same situation like with wham. Where wham already smashed a hole in the wall for him and the door was wide open.

TriforcePower1 said:
I'm quite sure I can find a quote somewhere about Kars being >Whamuu, but it's almost midnight here so I'll just say that there's a reason why Kars is the leader of the group and why Whamuu respects him so much, to the point he offers Kars to kill/injure him when Kars steps on Whamuu's shadow.
Araki said Kars having a turban is to show his kingly status and surperior strength over the other pillar men. He's stronger (only a slight tad though).

It's not like Kars can blow away Caesar's basic bubbles or cut them with a headress like Whamuu can. His bone swords are technically part of his body and would probably still be affected by Hamon. Caesar has a massive range advantage, long story short. Kars probably gets suprised by Bubble Cutter. Kars has experience with Hamon, but the way Caesar uses it is something that Kars has simply no idea about aside from his limited direct experience.

Soap was first invented in the real world in 2800 BC (Or BCE). This is long after Kars, Wamuu and Esidisi began hybernation, so it's not even a remote possibility that another Hamon user could have used the technique (Not to mention one of them would probably mention it if they had seen that before). While Kars might have delt with an ability like the Hamon Cutter, he wouldn't be used to the way Caesar uses it.

Caesar can turn the arena into a minefield of Hamon Bubbles for Kars that's completely safe for Caesar himself to walk through, before proceeding to throw a danmaku of Bubble Cutters. Caesar spams both of these moves in character, so this it's very likely that this happens.

Kars only knows about Caesar's most basic technique, while Caesar knows everything Kars has to offer, but dosn't know that he knows that, so he'd still use caution and attack from range.

Long story short, Caesar wins more often then not, and has my vote.

Chariot190 said:
TriforcePower1 said:
Araki said Kars having a turban is to show his kingly status and surperior strength over the other pillar men. He's stronger (only a slight tad though).
Kars is superior also because he was the highest in the mural the Speedwagon foundation found about him. However, this is just about strength itself. Kars' kit is far worse at dealing with Caesar's powers than Wamuu's or even Esidisi. Besides, Esidisi was above Wamuu, yet Wamuu was a far tougher opponent for Joseph, requiring Caesar's Hamon.

Back