• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(6-0) Mark vs Jeff (Saw vs Insanity)

PigheadMark
InsanityJeffTheKiller
Right now your feeling helpless [...]
~ Mark Hoffma​
Shhh [...] just go to sleep!
~ Jeff the Killer​
Killer vs Killer

Setup
Mark gritted his teeth as he watched the skinny teenager enter the the urban house. He hates people like this. This little punk deserved to die for all he had done. He had watching him, keeping tabs on him and his psycho girlfriend, Naomi. His scowl turned into a sadistic smirk. The memory of what he did only moments before was ablaze in his mind. Her scared screams as he beat her and attached the trap. It would be finishing any minute now. The words, "Do you like the way brutality feels, Mark?" glistened in his mind's eye. "Yes John, I do", was his reply. He heard a loud snap, followed by a scream. The scream of anger and anguish was well worth the weeks of preparation. He wanted to savor this boy's agony. He slid on the revered pig mask and entered the building.

"Who could have done this?!?" was the only thought going through his mind. The voice in his head was going crazier than usual, driving him somehow farther into the maddening abyss. The girl who was once his lover lay limp and lifeless, now just a mound of useless mutilated flesh.

Creak

The sound silenced the cacophony of noise in his animal mind. He dropped the corpse to the floor. He gripped his knife with murderous intent. He needed blood.

Rules
So I don't know if that was OOC for either of them but it is the setup I am going with.

• Mark has only a knife and knows all about Jeff
  • Jeff is bloodlusted and has his knife
  • Fight takes place in a two-story urban home
Results
Sadistic Pighead: 6

Emo killer:

Incon:

Uh...yeah pretty sure Mark actually takes it with better intelligence, likely better training as he's an officer I believe and knowing all about Jeff

Another fight where the characters are both comparable, but one is far more skilled and has far more intelligence. Mark takes this.

How do you keep coming up with winning matches for the Top Jigsaw Copycat?

Back