• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny family dad plays epic minecraft

(scene begin)

lois:peter i'm pregnant

peter:eek:h my god this is even worse than the time i got my diamonds stolen in minecraft

peter vs steve

battle takes place in a empty minecraft village

speed equalized

both at base and have no items

I don't see Peter getting around Steve's immortality

Type 9 > Type 2 and 3

I mean Type 4 is good and all but imo it shouldn't even be on Peter's profile

"battle takes place in an empty village"

Steve might not be able to kill Peter by simply punching him, but he could eventually use a well to drown Peter. If it's an older version of an MC village Steve could throw Peter into that enclosed space of lava near the blacksmith's house.

No, but in terms of SS they're equal, and Steve has stronger LS. So in other words Steve could just pick Peter up and yeet him into a well.

If Steve try to seal him in the well, then Peter just break out of it, he is 9-A after all so it probably won't take to much time.

The Player can just kinda choke peter out. Or lift and bend his body into a pretzel knot. Peter has no real way to permanently keep down Steve. And Regen takes out any chance to knock him out. Steve may be weaker AP wise. But he Overpowers strength wise. Chokes him out, buries him alive, Ect.

Trapping Peter with blocks wouldn't work since Steve has no items, and he's need time to collect them, which he doesn't have. Still I think he could drown Peter in a well or strangle him, although strangling him would be pretty tough considering Steve has no fingers.

steve FRA

peter would try to punch him to death steve does the same steve dies steve respawns goes on for a little longer until he realizes "oh hey lava and water exists"then gg peter

plus if he needs some items you know whats in a blacksmiths hut? items. good ones at that if he gets lucky free sword for steve then peter is even less likely to win

If we go with that "technically" logic, the floor wouldn't exist and they would both fall to nothing and die. This depends on how you interpret it or how the OP(Original Poster) decided to put it as.

then nothing exists life is null existence is futile it matters not who fights who for in the end there is always null

anyways i still vote for steve

p.s i wonder what it would be like to be a 1-A entity being above everything and concepts like destruction and creation mean nothing

Back