• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Vs. Luigi: 2019 edition

Well, it seems like a tricky decision. Mario is deemed slightly stronger but Luigi is deemed slightly more durable. However, Mario is deemed more experienced and will be willing to put up a fight more than Luigi, who is a coward. Probably voting Mario.

Mario has more versatility and resistances here, but Luigi has more knowledge about Mario than Mario has about Luigi. I don't think Luigi's cowardice will come into play here, since he's gotten over the worst of it by now.

Its the same case a Sonic vs Shadow. They're both so similar. I'm voting Luigi becuase he seems to be a good deal more intelligent and observant than Mario. As well as being more agile.

Psychomaster35 said:
Well, it seems like a tricky decision. Mario is deemed slightly stronger but Luigi is deemed slightly more durable. However, Mario is deemed more experienced and will be willing to put up a fight more than Luigi, who is a coward. Probably voting Mario.
Uh, Luigi is only a coward when it comes to ghosts. He's fought various powerful enemies with or without Mario's aid and didn't show cowardice at all.

The real cal howard said:
Eh, possession > vacuum so Mario
Mario would have to throw Cappy twice as Luigi still has a big "L" hat on himself, which is enought time for him to react and suck him up.

Hey, its not like you can posses enemies that wear hats. Luigi would probably have ample time to suck up Cappy instead of Mario

Mario couldn't possess Luigi since he's already wearing a hat.

They are both very similar, but I'm leaning towards Luigi due to him being more intelligent and agile.

Luigi is my vote.

Back