• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5 special war potentials vs Sternritter

Kenpachi's Bankai couldn't even remotely kill Gerard Valkyrie, and his Bankai compared to Ichigo's wasn't just breaking his bones, he outright lost an arm when using more power than his body can handle. The X-Axis can make their durability pointless, The Compulsory can only be usually stopped by repelling it with sufficient energy, not physical durability alone. The Explode cannot be deflected or blocked, and the former can only be done by sufficient strength, not just pure skill. The Deathdealing, had Askin started empty, would have consumed enough blood. Should the Almighty doesn't just let Jugram see into the future, he would outright make some of their notable abilities his.

Jerome was in the way of Berenice's The Question taking into effect for Kenpachi, since The Roar negated the former's (Berenice's) ability, and died only due to this. The others can still give a huge problem should they be prepared properly.

Made you wonder why Mayuri didn't make Chair-Sama fully sentient and other modifications.

We don't know Aizen's full power yet

Anyway, Haschwalth with Almighty and the Schutzstaffel are more than enough. Rest are overkill.

I doubt Haschwalth with Almighty could even Negate Aizen, Aizen is far more powerful than him, and hell if Aizen can mindf*ck Yhwach, than he could surely do the same to the Grandmaster with almighty or no almighty. As for the rest of the sternritters, they get the Gotei treatment.

So, Ichigo's potential is a particular attribute the Wandenreich found. He has the potential of becoming far more powerful than the average combatant. Yet, some Sternritters don't seem easily defeatable whatsoever. If Ryuken and the others had shown him other things, like "Hey, Ichigo, let me teach you how to make a Quincy bow and the arrows themselves, not just leave you defenseless", maybe things would have occured somewhat differently. Maybe "Hey, here how you can use Blut Vene and Blut Arterie.", or "Hey, you can use Hirenkyaku. I need to get you on how to control reishi properly." This way, Ichigo would have prior knowledge to these and their names, and would be less unaware of the more complicated and complex ones.

Isn't Haschwalth like a Escanor version of Ywhach? So wouldn't it be considered best to leave him out as well or are we going to let the stompage continue?

Faisal Shourov said:
Ichigo is a joke. Got flattened by Askin and he's somehow supposed to beat Yhwach. Bleach logic
We've been over this, Ichigo has no way around or through askins hax...if he did ichigo honestly would've put up more of a fight

Faisal Shourov said:
Ichigo is a joke. Got flattened by Askin and he's somehow supposed to beat Yhwach. Bleach logic

I'm sorry, But Omnipotent Kubo-Sama is beyond logic, beyond physics, comprehension, scientific definition, and any dimensional scale. :v

Excuse me, but sense of humor we're having here. But if I remember, Yhwach picked these particular Sternritter for heavy protection and other means, where standard durability and endurance aren't enough.

Ichigo uses Kon! Kon uses suprise hug attack. Sternritters faint.

Kon becomes the new soul king where he sits on omnipotent chair sama.

!! You think for once, Kon and would shine in not simply to serve comic relief for Ichigo and friends, but truly show what he can do like he always claim to be. If that "chicken" hadn't meant that "hax sword" to begin with, Lille Barro's victory would have been more realistic and leaning towards him, with no one conveniently in his way. If there was a technique that allows Quincy to create a barrier that only the Special War Powers (no loopholes, exact, unconditional words) can break through and fight in, I wonder how the Quincy would fight.

Now that I think about it, that flamingo-like form of Lille Barro should have been killing Izuru Kira eventually as well. I mean, there's more than one, so kill one? So what? There's a lot of them.

Dekoshu said:
Now that I think about it, that flamingo-like form of Lille Barro should have been killing Izuru Kira eventually as well. I mean, there's more than one, so kill one? So what? There's a lot of them.
The one he splitted in half, regenerated his head.

HokageMangaVox said:
Dekoshu said:
The one he splitted in half, regenerated his head.
Great point there. So apparently, no matter which form Lille Barro takes, people are seriously in trouble...?

Aizen there also. Just watching.

I'm expecting Aizen to get hit by the xaxis, so it breaks his restraints

That would make sense. Seriously, Aizen needs to be free from those restraints. It's bad enough the Sternritter at Wahrwelt are forced to fight alone and Yhwach is chilling and gaining soul after soul along with his soul fragments, it's another thing to not even unintentionally free Lord Aizen.

LordAizenSama said:
Aizen there also. Just watching.

Why would Barro help Aizen? Aizen is probably even stronger than Yhwach for all we know o.o

Just imagine Aizen beat Yhwach and take over Sternritter like he did with Espada from Barragan :v

Well, Aizen didn't get inconveniently weaker. He gotten stronger. Also, Yhwach didn't get 100% of soul back yet. As in, didn't you see the memories or Yhwach? In the past, he was born with 100% of his soul. When people literally physically touched him, that fragment of his soul goes to them, utterly healing and repairing everything that couldn't be possible otherwise. The side effect is that they have a drastically shortened lifespan, so they couldn't extend it however they like. That means, all his displays of power, until he gotten to later increases, were him with less than 100% of his soul. Had he somehow upgraded his Auswählen to not only Quincy powers and their life-force, but Shinigami's, what would you think would happen? Think about it.

What if Aizen didn't just want to get stronger, but imitate what overs have done before? What if Aizen wanted to use whay Yhwach has and started absorbing the souls of the fallen?

Faisal Shourov said:
Why would Barro help Aizen? Aizen is probably even stronger than Yhwach for all we know o.o

Just imagine Aizen beat Yhwach and take over Sternritter like he did with Espada from Barragan :v
Barro will think hes defeating Yhwach's enemy, but actually just setting him free with the x axis

I really hate how people say Yhwach would stomp Aizen. Aizen messed with Yhwach's perception while tied to his chair. We haven't even seen Aizen's Bankai yet

Fug Ichigo, I wanna see Yhwach vs Aizen finale. Whoever wins rules the world, no happy ending *evil laugh*

Now that I think about it, all five of the Special War Powers should take their attention on Yhwach eventually, since A) Yhwach did in fact had his perceptions messed up, but Aizen was restrained. Had he actually fought against Yhwach, let's say Yhwach had better seriously watch out. B) Ichigo fought Yhwach, more than once, yet couldn't meaningfully affect him. C) Ichibee was by himself and had already fought Yhwach, D) Kenpachi would want to see if he would cut Yhwach in half, and E) Kisuke Urahara would try to adapt to the situations to see if he can get around The Almighty or not.

LordAizenSama said:
You know... i was speculating that if lile loses against Kira, i was imagining him saying "Now, i will release hell over the Soul Society *Shoots Aizen's Chair*, lile dies and the fun begins!

Faisal Shourov said:
I really hate how people say Yhwach would stomp Aizen. Aizen messed with Yhwach's perception while tied to his chair. We haven't even seen Aizen's Bankai yet
Fug Ichigo, I wanna see Yhwach vs Aizen finale. Whoever wins rules the world, no happy ending *evil laugh*
true , i want to see aizen vs yhwach , aizen wins . Then , soul king awakens , ichigo and everyone vs soul king . I always thinks soul king is the final villain of bleach

Faisal Shourov said:

At that time Yhwach doesn't even use the Almighty or his Vollständig or any of his soul king and mimihagi power. :v

Back