• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5 special war potentials vs Sternritter

The "hax chicken" would have won and not get cheated from Nanao Ise. Heck, at least Kisuke Urahara had already acheived Bankai and was known or head by some. There was no sufficient foreshadowing (I meant in non-literary terms) at all for Lille Barro to confirm what Zanpakutou Nanao Ise actually had. Meaning, Lille Barro's victory was cheated from him only by this interference. If Lille Barro could create a barrier, he would have an easier time, and "hax chicken" would have won for real.

But it makes me wonder what could be nanao Bankai or even True Bankai ability (because currently just because you have Bankai doesn't mean you can't evolve your Bankai even further)

Faisal Shourov said:
Ichigo is a joke. Got flattened by Askin and he's somehow supposed to beat Yhwach. Bleach logic
Ever heard of hax and anyway We still don't know how powerful Ichigo and Aizen and Ichigo was shown to be able to potentially handle 8 at once but all together until I see a bankai outta those 2 STOMPAGE VIA HAX PARTY OF 5

I am not sure, after that stunt Jugram pulled out Ichigo, Ichigo cannot just repeatedly use Bankai, only using it very dire situations.

Faisal Shourov said:
LordAizenSama said:
Aizen there also. Just watching.

I'm expecting Aizen to get hit by the xaxis, so it breaks his restraints
Why would Barro help Aizen? Aizen is probably even stronger than Yhwach for all we know o.o
Just imagine Aizen beat Yhwach and take over Sternritter like he did with Espada from Barragan :v
Aizen:

-Got stronger

-Has Bankai (Assuming he still haves it)

Yhwach:

-Vollstandig (That's for his base)

-Yamamoto's Bankai

-Mimihagi Powers

-Soul King Powers

-A-Z powers (if he decides to use them)

Aizen failed to accomplish his goal while Yhwach didn't. By the way what is Yhwach's goal now? lol

Why do people assume Aizen can beat Yhwach? :v

Maybe Gerard Valkyrie, once dead, Jugram would've stopped screwing around and you know, maybe start getting intruders who happened to be winning, if he claimed they would die. I repeat, you think Yhwach would've gone "It appears all the Sternritter had fallen and failed to kill them, despite their abilities. Not only will I have taken the Sternritter's powers, but even the Shinigami themselves with Auswählen. I am still missing the fragments of my soul.", as he does this, Kenpachi and the others start getting affected, dying before they even get to Yhwach himself. Yhwach will have to eventually come up with a method on getting those fragments of those within them back to him.

Dekoshu said:
I repeat, you think Yhwach would've gone "It appears all the Sternritter had fallen and failed to kill them, despite their abilities. Not only will I have taken the Sternritter's powers, but even the Shinigami themselves with Auswählen. I am still missing the fragments of my soul.",
Let me fix that a bit, "It appears all the Sternritters had fallen and failed to kill them, exactly how i foresaw, it was indeed a good idea to send Lille Barro to that island were the child with the god slaying Zanpakuto was they are out of the way, since she will attend to her Captain Comanderand and now that all the fixed battles had ended, I have control over all the souls in existence why would i need more? I can live forever now and have absorb all of their powers in time to wake up. What do you think about that?" next panel Ichigo and Orihime are at least kneel (possibly kissing the floor if Chad is not doing that already) before him.

That was a far more realistic result there, Hokage Manga Vox. It looks like Yhwach had foreseen their losses, including Lille Barro's. Apparently, their battles could have been fixed on purpose.

Dekoshu said:
Apparently, their battles could have been fixed on purpose.
Is the only explination I can think off for him to have all of the powers now, except for Jugram but that's ok since they can already swap powers and explain the assp***** that have happen so far.

...!!!!! Robert was right. All of the Sternritter are to live for Yhwach, even if their losses are purposely made by Yhwach or killing them himself. They had to literally die eventually. That means as soon as Byakuya, Kenpachi and Toshiro wins and kills Gerard Valkyrie...

It's so that their lives are predestined. That means even if Lille Barro and the others did kill them, what would prevent Yhwach from taking their powers too? Since he already did this to Sternritter who are still fighting, and still wants to take his soul fragments, he needs something in return. With Yhwach, he can never get nothing. So what if Renji killed Mask? What stops Yhwach from directly killing him as well?

Dekoshu said:
It's so that their lives are predestined. That means even if Lille Barro and the others did kill them, what would prevent Yhwach from taking their powers too? Since he already did this to Sternritter who are still fighting, and still wants to take his soul fragments, he needs something in return. With Yhwach, he can never get nothing.
Yes, indeed. That's the prize for making a deal with the devil. We still haven't seen Robert's letter which would the one Kubo makes to probably save Yhwach in a depowered form to fight Ichigo so he can defeat him.

Yes. Five Special War Powers vs the entire Sternritter, no Soldat included, since they're too ineffective to even be living decoys. You think N would stand for "Negation" or "Never Miss" or something. Lille Barro has shown usually absolutely perfect accuracy with The X-Axis, only missing when somebody moves fast enough or somehow using something out of the ordinary.

Apparently, Yhwach absolutely, deliberately expected the failures/deaths of his Sternritter. So, he was not unaware or "ignorant" what was happening whatsoever. I mean seriously, think about it. No matter how "hax" their abilities are, they fail to Yhwach and will be Yhwach's in the end. And when the Gotei 13 and the others did manage to find flaws in them, they beat them. If they had made plans earlier, they would have had less Special War Powers to deal with. I mean, genuine decaptiations, head shots, etc. More no-nonsense attitudes Yhwach would have expected from his Sternritters, along with some cooperation and better timing.

The Question would have been rather nasty on Kenpachi if Jerome let Berenice use her power and speak without anything in the way, then when the time is right, use The Roar. Had Gremmy not believe Kenpachi as a monster, he would have inflicted even more severe damage to Kenpachi.

Had Pernida chose to eat the brain of Nemu right away, Pernida and the clones wouldn't have died. One of them would have kept using The Compulsory and Heilig Pfeil, while the other eats Nemu entirely, her brain included. Mayuri would have been left with nothing remaining of Nemu herself. Did I also mention that Pernida never once explained how the Compulsory works? Had Askin reacted fast enough, Grimmjow wouldn't have taken his heart out amd not have stomach occupied with what he was drinking. What I'm saying is that it they would be more likely to beat them if they didn't have these unfortunate events happening to them.

Had Gerard Valkyrie after the Miracle is in effect, just decapitated (not merely slashing) his opponents and/or literally curbstomp on their brains and skulls, to the point they couldn't realistically get back to fight against Gerard, he would have had beheaded Shinigami and literally brain damaged Shinigami. That means he wouldn't have lost his sword to the full power of Captain Hitsugaya's Bankai. He would had just decapitated Kenpachi fast enough, after the usage of his Bankai's recoil on his arm.

If Lille Barro also had shot from behind and outright only do head shots fast enough in any of his forms, Shunsui would have been dead for real. before or using his Bankai, with a crying Nanao Ise holding his corpse.

I'm leaning towards Sternritters as of now due to insane Hax, but we don't know what current Ichigo and Unsealed Aizen are capable of.

If we were to finally see Jugram is genuinely capable of using Yhwach's powers, maybe we get to see why he is called the Sternritter Grandmaster against Uryu. So, we have Ichigo, Aizen, Jugram, and Uryu's powers not shown enough. As in, Uryu had better have more than just shooting more powerful arrows with greater precision. Jugram better show more than just swordsmanship. Ichigo needs to use more than just Blut Vene. Yhwach would be disappointed too. "Show me your moves!" Captain Falcon said.

Back