• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.So something that can affect physical beings isn't physical? So when Ichigo's Getsuga cut through the sky it wasn't physical?

2.I never even said Yhwach would destroy anything

3.Actually, I didn't.

It's just to explain why there are so many contradictions.

1. Yes, Ki isn't physical despite you being able to shoot energy beams with it.

2. You did all the time. I proved you wrong.

3. So why do you ask for scans I already gave?

1.Uh, wow. So Reiatsu breaks through the world and it's still not physical?

2.Never did, again, you have no proof of me saying Yhwach would destroy the worlds.

3.I'd have to ask which scan you are referencing.

If you are referencing how Yhwach agrees with you, then I would like to see your scans because no scan you posted stated he agrees with you.

1. Spiritual energy is spiritual. People use it for physical things also.

2. Yes:

"They would collapse and be destroyed, not become one. This is also shown in Chapter 421", "the loss of the Soul King would destroy the 3 worlds, and Yhwach said it himself.", "Here's the chapter were it is stated all three world's are going to disappear"

All stuff you said.

3. THIS ONE.

Yhwach wasn't going to destroy nothing.

You really have no clue of Reiatsu and Reiryokou do you? Reiatsu is Spiritual Pressure, it's very physical, it's what makes up stuff like Getsuga Tensho, and is exerted by Hollows and Shinigami, which causes them to affect the physical world. Reiryokou or Spiritual Energy is something like Ki, it comprises stuff like Cero.

These equate to me saying "Yhwach was destroying the worlds, Yhwach would destroy the worlds " how?

.........Which is exactly, what I've said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back