• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence?

Let's see your claim Soul King prevents Merger > 0 evidence

My claim, Soul King prevents destruction > given so much evidence and even the chapters number

Again, you are simply assuming Soul King prevents a merger of the worlds with 0 evidence. That was never stated, and the first arc of Bleach had nothing to do with the Soul King, it wasn't until Byakuya and Renji appeared that we started learning of Soul Society, which was the second arc of the series.

You are simply trying to downplay Bleach now, please show evidence that Soul King was preventing a merger,

No you are wanking, you have posted no evidence, just quoted the wiki and posted one scan that was debunked, meanwhile my scans you just go "lalalalala" around, ignoring. Same with statements of the basic cosmology. Stuff so basic it is the equivalent of asking "Where does it state that there are 5 Shinobi Nations?"

Can you please show evidence that Soul King prevents a merger of the worlds?

Here's evidence that he prevents destruction in Chapter 616
8E0C60FB-00FB-4044-BA94-7B7E5CDCC1C4

You're deliberately ignoring all evidence against your claims now, and you have yet to show any evidence of your claim that the Soul King prevents a merger of the worlds.

@BMWFanboy, merging the worlds would effectively destroying their current states. So destruction here is synonymous to merging.

Again, how are you guys equating destruction with a merger ?

It is repeatedly stated that without a Soul King, the worlds would be destroyed, not just lose their current form, but be destroyed

Yhwach intended for them to just lose their current forms, not destroy them but merge them.

Because Yhwach literally stated that he would merge the worlds ending life and death? Because the worlds will collapse into each other, merging to their former state, if there is no Soul King? Because everything about the manga you willfully ignore disagrees with your assumption?

Also if you agree that worlds are merged to end life and death not destroyed, it isn't a 5-B feat.

BMWFanboy said:
Again, how are you guys equating destruction with a merger ?

It is repeatedly stated that without a Soul King, the worlds would be destroyed, not just lose their current form, but be destroyed

Yhwach intended for them to just lose their current forms, not destroy them but merge them.
Is something is destroyed, then it loses its current form, right?

1.Yhwach merging the worlds would've made a new world where the cycle of life and death isn't there.

2.The former state of Soul Society is equated to nothingness, as proven in Chapter 616 where it is stated that the world's will be destroyed

Ignore? It seems you are trying to target me instead of addressing the scans that disagree with you. Please read through Chapter 615-616.

Care to explain how the Soul Society could have made the Soul King to stabilize the flow of souls if nothing existed?

Is something is destroyed, then it loses its current form, right?

If something is turned into nothingness, does it equate to losing their form and being turned into something else?

@BMW

I don't recall any evidence that states the size of Soul Society and Hueco Mundo relative to the Human World.

1. Destroying barriers of life and death isn't a 5-B feat.

2. It isn't nothingness, as the manga disagrees with you, as people and Soul Society existed and created the Soul King.

3. You are focusing so much on semantics. The destroyed is not literal. They wouldn't be reduced to nothingness. And if that was true that would make Yhwach Low 2-C which is an outlier.

4. I have. You fail to accept it.

My friend, BMW, please listen to mean.

It doesn't matter that you keep posting this chapter.

The people saying that the worlds will be destroyed are Third Parties, Yhwach himself disagrees with them, stating that he would merge them does ending the Cycle of Life & Death.

The conclusion is that the people saying that the worlds will disappear / be reduced to nothingness are idiots. They are simply wrong.

1.Again, he is not just doing, he is merging the Earth, which is a planet with two other realms

2.The manga clearly agrees with me, please read Chapter 616. It is stated that the world's will disappear. What will they disappear into? Obviously they will be reduced to nothingness.

3.It is very literal. It is repeatedly backed up in Chapter 615, 421 and 616.

4.Have you? Can I see?

So you are saying that Aizen is an idiot, Urahara is an idiot, all of Soul Society are idiots, simply because Yhwach disagrees? And where exactly does he disagree?

> 2.The manga clearly agrees with me, please read Chapter 616. It is stated that the world's will disappear. What will they disappear into? Obviously they will be reduced to nothingness.

This is the bit you have no proof for.

Returning to their former state of existence =/= nothingness.

I already posted the scans of him disagreeing, you posted the scan of him disagreeing.

He says that he would have created a world where the cycle of life & death didn't exist through the merging of the three worlds.

So yes, Aizen and Urahara are absolutely idiots if they were implying that Yhwach was going to nuke all of existence, when he says he wasn't going to do it. They don't know more about Yhwach than Yhwach himself.

Alternatively, Kubo is an idiot, which is the most likely option.

"They are going to disappear " - Chapter 616 "Everything will crumble" - Chapter 615(Yhwach says this)

Obviously they will be reduced to nothingness.

1. Not physically, how many times do we need to go over this wanked headcanon.

2. No it doesn't, it agrees with me, refer to the final chapter of Bleach.

3. It is not, the whole manga from the first arc agrees it isn't literal, and Yhwach agrees it isn't.

4. You are welcome to re-read my posts if you failed to comprehend them the first time.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Calling him an idiot it pretty uncalled for tbh.
I mean, what else would you call a guy who forgot his own plot and contradicted himself making the characters look like idiots?

Alternatively, everyone in this thread is going ridiculously heavy on semantics and little on context and cosmology. And just jumping on "He said the worlds would be destroyed, 5-B!!!"

If you mean this scan, then he isn't disagreeing, he himself is stating everything will crumble.
4D5D5341-3A43-47F5-9293-C4C29A3E0E85
By merging the three worlds, he would create a world without death. That's not what Aizen and Urahara, the Sternritters and Soul Society were implying, they implied that the loss of the Soul King would destroy the 3 worlds, and Yhwach said it himself.

Hm, I don't quite get your point. Can you please explain it again?

Ayy Kubo is a genius don't be hating on him.

Well to be fair Kubo had to rush the ending of Bleach along with his health issues. I think it's disrespectful to call someone an idiot based on something like that.

Then just close it.

Sigh

1.Reiatsu is physical, which is what he was using to merge the worlds. It's not a magic wand. Headcanon is what you're perpetuating.

2.I already have, and it agrees with me actually.

3.Scans? Yhwach literally says the worlds will crumble

"If you mean this scan, then he isn't disagreeing, he himself is stating everything will crumble."

Me: Refer to the last chapter

You: Use scan not from the last chapter, again showing fixation on wording.

You must be trolling or being deliberately hard to talk to. You know Yhwach wasn't going to destroy everything since you posted the scan of him saying he wouldn't.

"By merging the three worlds, he would create a world without death."

Yes, and this is not a 5-B feat, it is a hax feat by breaking the barriers separating the words.

"That's not what Aizen and Urahara, the Sternritters and Soul Society were implying, they implied that the loss of the Soul King would destroy the 3 worlds"

They are all wrong. Or you are wrong focusing on the wording. The destruction isn't literal.

1. "Spiritual energy is physical". You are joking, right?

2. No, refer to the final chapter.

3.Scans? Already posted here multiple times, and referred to the chapter. Stop feigning ignorance.

Chapter 614?

Sigh. Where have I said that Yhwach was going to destroy the world's? I said that the lack of the Soul King was going to do that, not Yhwach.

The worlds would merge simply by breaking the barriers between them? Do you have proof of this?

How can it not be literal when it is repeatedly referenced time and again?

1.Great, now you're equating Reiryokou with Reiatsu. You sure you understand the difference between the two? Spiritual Pressure is very physical, it can crush humans and souls and hollows.

2.The final chapter states what exactly that agrees with you?

3.I am not feigning ignorance, if you cannot explain your position, fine.

1. Of course it affects physical beings but it doesn't come from a physical source, and can be used for non-physical things.

2. That Yhwach didn't want to literally destroy everything but "destroy" them in the sense that the divisions between the three worlds would end and the cycle of life and death would seize to exist.

3. It looks ike it, specially since you seem to forget my posts.

Actually, Getsuga Tensho is a wave of compressed Spiritual Pressure, or in other words, Reiatsu. So my comparison isn't flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back