• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B Star Wars

The Everlasting said:
@Lephyr
Yeah, the statements exist.

But it's... hilariously inconsistent. Considering how Vitiate has statements like being the most powerful Force user to ever exist, period.
RIP the FATHER

Being a Force Ghost would, if anything, make Muur weaker, not stronger.

I should also mention that Poof is an inconsequential nobody in the Star Wars universe, him being stronger than everyone in the Old Republic era when he's mortally wounded and dying is ridiculous.

There's also Gethul from The Old Republic, who outright would have destroyed Belsavis' core and destroyed the planet entirely.

Wait, Leia tanked for a little bit the Celestial's hax, didn't she?

Low 2-C SW, now that's hype! ovovovo

Will stop derailment now.

>I should also mention that Poof is an inconsequential nobody in the Star Wars universe

A Jedi High Councel Member

doesnt matter how much screen time he got

I love how Dooku gets captured by pirates when he causally TK's a cave's entrance in the same episode with a ton of rocks gotta love the plot influence

From Matt, who's having issues posting:

Yarael Poof is a literal nobody when compared to the most powerful Jedi and Sith of the setting. There is a reaso that the "Ancient Jedi Masters / Sith Lords" are spoken with such reverence. The likes of Vitiate, Bane, Revan, Nihilus, etc. are remembered as Legendary.

Just look at the repeated statements they get. The writers make it clear that they are big deal and not average.

Also consider how much more feat heavy The Old Republic Era is than Prequel Time Star Wars. That was a time of legend, and that is reflected in the sheet amount of Overpowered Force Users and weird, outside-context threats that show up.

Both Matt and I think the feat is 5-B regardless of the calc, since the Shaa was said to be able to destroy entire planets pretty consistently. It was locked away on Coruscant so I used that as a basis, but the statements said that even before that point, it was a planet destroyer

This is going to scale to a LOT of people, which means that their wins/losses are going to be outdated.

Hmmm...

Star Wars: A New Spam confirmed?

There's also Gethul, who is stated twice to be able to destroy Belsavis, and the Old Gods who are planet-busters and are powered by the Force.

TheC2 said:
This is going to scale to a LOT of people, which means that their wins/losses are going to be outdated.

Hmmm...

Star Wars: A New Spam confirmed?
Can we name outdated ones here?

Maybe someone should talk to Chaos over the OBD about this feat's yield. He only got 24 petatons for it.

@Kep

He assumed it would only destroy the surface for lowball's sake, but the language makes it clear that's not the case.

I remember that was cause he thought it was gonna destroy the planet via a chain reaction but I guess that's not the case

Back