• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4D Resistance to Power Null for Vlad Plasmius, Dan Phantom, and Clockwork

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Not sure if this is correct but I'll give it a shot. Ok so effecting the timeline is 4D if I'm not mistaken so with that in mind, in the Season 2 Episode 1 "Memory Blank" the Sam wished that she never meet Danny. Desiree overhears this and grants Sam's wish. This wish literally alters the timeline, since Sam never meet Danny, he never went into the ghost portal and thus never got his ghost powers which made it so no ghosts that Danny meet never showed up and Danny was frightend by Desiree because she was basically the first ghost he ever encountered.

Now Sam was completely uneffected by her wish becaues she was wearing the Specter Deflector which protects the user by negging the ghosts power that's trying to effect you. So this device protected Sam from a ghosts power that effected history, however Vlad and Dan both could still use there powers even after the both hand the Specter Deflector attached to them (Dan more than Vlad). Clockwork even was able to effect those who wear them with his time manip so does that give these three guys resistance to power nullification on a 4D level since the belt can null the effects of an ability that could alter history or no?

I'm not sure how this works so if I'm wrong that's my falt.

Lords back in town and on an upgrade spree for Danny Phantom

Based on what I see, I think this might be a combination of Power Null resistance and Acasuality Type 1. While the feat was done via Desiree's wish granting, her wish was able to alter the timelines history, which the belt was able to protect Sam from so she wouldnt be effected by its changes. The belt should make whoever's wearing it unaffected by time paradoxes, like changing the past.

Just wait till my next thread explaining why Danny has resistance to probability manipulation...

Hmmm... I see what you're saying about the belt. I'm not to knowledgeable on how this 4D resistance works.

Good lord Griffin...lol.

We can wait for more opinions on the power null. But Acasuality Type 1 for the belt should be 100% definite. Otherwise, it wouldnt have been able to protect Sam from the changes in history Desiree's wish made to the timeline. The fact she could still remember people who she was never supposed to have encountered after the wish was made is a solid Acasuality feat of being unaffected by a paradox in time.

This seem to be Acausality type 1, it protect the user from timeline paradox, even if the timeline change, the one with this acausality still remain the same.

Back