• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Original vs Copy.

Speed equalized.

Vader can't use the Force.

Bane: 1 (Aceraspire)

Darth Vader: 8 (Kellex, BruceTheBatman, Grimreaperofjustice, Grimreaperofjustice, The Wright Way, Shadowbokunohero, Dat Dot, ArgentinianDeadpool)

Inconclusive: 0

Darthvader9566134fa18acb577929e3ce4603bf79
I have a son?

Bane
(Pyro's voice) Hudda hah uh ashes hudda eh.

Actually, lightsaber give Vader the advantage in both range and lethality.

Try to fight someone with a katana while barehanded for example, you feel the difference even if you have the same strength.

Of course, this is a vote for Vader.

Darth Vader gets my vote, as his lightsaber gives him an advantage in close combat that Bane won't be able to effectively counter due to his lack of weapons.

Eficiente said:
Original vs Copy.
Speed equalized.

Vader can't use the Force.

Bane: 1 (Aceraspire)

Darth Vader: 2 (Kellex, BruceTheBatman)

Inconclusive: 0

Darthvader9566134fa18acb577929e3ce4603bf79
I have a son?

Bane
(Pyro's voice) Hudda hah uh ashes hudda eh.
Yikes even without force he still can use a lightsaber and charge at him full speed even with no skill he would end banes life

This version of Bane has no venom, or perhaps he mentioned it but nobody was able to understand what he was saying.

Back