• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Let us celebrate the fact that Shuri has now a profile. Pesci has his bro dead, Shuri too (because Thanos), battle takes place on a helicarrier, both are dispersed there.

Shuri can see Beach Boy.

Speed =

What are thooose!: 0

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older? (..that's a musical reference, yes): 7 (Sixo Bullets, KingEzran, Iapitus The Impaler, TacticalNuke002, TheArsenal1212, EmperorDoom25, Kyschan21)

Inconclusive: 0

Shuri MCU
Pescivs

From what I see, nothing stops Pesci from negating dura and armor and then just ripping her heart apart. I vote Pesci.

Pretty sure SBA says that you can't make non-Stand Users able to see Stands unless they already have an ability that allow them to do so.

Everyone used to see Stands in vsthreads, then afaik we changed that to "it needs to be specified if they can".

Eficiente said:
Everyone used to see Stands in vsthreads, then afaik we changed that to "it needs to be specified if they can".
Letting the opponent see Stands is giving them ESP. It is not allowed to give characters abilities they don't have, even if for the sake of viability or fairness. This rule was made after a Bleach CRT which made most characters invisible, because people without some level of ESP are unable to see Shinigami, Hollows etc. The same rule would apply to Jojo.

TheArsenal1212 said:
https://youtu.be/nZBKFoeDKJo The song for anyone interested

Also yeah Pesci FRA
It can also be noted that its the song sample used in the "Directed by Seth Rogen" memes.

And while I like this song, I like Good Vibrations better. Its also interesting that both "vibration" and "wouldn't it be nice to be older" are huge parts of Pesci's Stand ability and character respectively. And it's not just Pesci, every important or sometimes even minor characters are very very interlinked with whatever music they reference. One of the things I like about Jojo is the depth of the characters, which doesn't just stop at the plot level but goes even further beyond into meta levels.

Wouldn't It Be Nice it's also a meme in my country, so there is that.

Well, as an Australian kid with a dad who loves older English and American music, i know more about 60s-80s music than maybe anything else hahaha.

Jojo being the way it is makes me very happy with its music references

Back