• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4.1D

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
Yep , where would a character scales if that said character can affect 4.1D

A dumb question, why not

Me to your opinions:-
gvbmNt3Js_--zCpdQGdoteJREiItwtexDmguL307UKg.jpg

Last edited:
I mean it's technically not 4D neither 5D, which means it's either lying between tier 2&1, tho it's seems very illogical to even imagine of what would be 4.1D would looks like.

I need more opinions

nothing because i'm pretty sure that's not how dimensions work + you also need to prove the dimensions qualify for tiering, of course

so if they treat 4.1D as what seems to be 4D, it is just going to be 4D and thus tier 2, regardless of the .1

Someone on discord said there are SCP character who have these kind of feats, like affecting 4.1... 4.2.... 4.3... upto 4.♾️D. So that's why I asked this question. Idk much about SCP verse.

by the official definition of the tiers it’s not low 1-C by dimensionality but if it is still treated as infinitely superior it still ends up meeting one of the other definitions if I am not mistaken.

I mean there’s also the option of Unknown, at least 2-A(assuming it actually has dimensions infinitely superior to lower ones) at most low 1-C

So what was the verdict on this pic ?where was this scale?
Low Outerverse level for having a greater number of spatial dimensions that the main marvel universe, which is High 1-B. Although, I don't see how transcending a High 1-B structure is Low 1-A without evidence for this transcendence being to the degree where you form a new hierarchy rather than being an extension of the previous one (countably infinite dimensions vs uncountably infinite dimensions). The profile and its justifications are probably outdated, Ultima or Essesso had probably planned to fix them eventually.

Back