• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7-0-0] This Knight Of Catarina made a different Promise - Siegward vs Aldrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
Quite simple: Siegward just changed who he promised to...to Aldrich, The Devourer Of Gods! Meaning this will be on Aldrich's boss room, speed unequalized (tho they scale to the same guy so, who cares).

The Hmm Master: Mr._Bambu, noninho, XSOULOFCINDERX, Peppersalt43, Sir_Ovens, SheevShezarrine, Fezzih_007

The So-Called Lord Of Cinder::

"No! You should have waited!" comes from the ashen one:

Last edited:
As an ashen one, Siegward will eventually succeed barring the notion of him going Hollow which, unlike our PCs, is likely a dealbreaker for him. Given the nature of his ordeal, however, he has shown to be fairly resilient to going Hollow, and so I find it unlikely but not impossible for that to come about.

He has a main advantage over Yhorm in the form of his Storm Ruler- he has no such benefit here and Aldrich is, I think, better off at dealing with purely melee people like Siegward. I think he will fail many times, but ultimately I figure he has better odds to randomly achieve a kill over Aldrich before succumbing to the Hollowing effects of the Undead Curse.

I'd vote Siegward.

I think that it'd be quite advantageous for Siegward to use Storm Ruler, since iirc those missiles from Alrdrich take quite some time to "go off the staff" and execute its homing nature. Considering that, Siegward, if not in a first try, eventually can learn the pattern and use that weapon art to be one more way of mitigating damage on the boss

Except for that I 100% agree with Bambu and also vote Siegward

I think that it'd be quite advantageous for Siegward to use Storm Ruler, since iirc those missiles from Alrdrich take quite some time to "go off the staff" and execute its homing nature. Considering that, Siegward, if not in a first try, eventually can learn the pattern and use that weapon art to be one more way of mitigating damage on the boss

Except for that I 100% agree with Bambu and also vote Siegward
Thing just does fuckall damage to everybody but Yhorm. If used perfectly, it might preserve his life a bit longer, but his normal weapon is far better for actually doing damage.

Thing just does fuckall damage to everybody but Yhorm. If used perfectly, it might preserve his life a bit longer, but his normal weapon is far better for actually doing damage.
I've recently watched more videos about lore and different ng+'es that I forgot about this
But as it can be incorporated to his strategy, it's a valid mentioning lol

Bump
The idea was making a thread for every boss vs Siegward, but apparently seems like not that much of a good idea

I'm on two of these threads of yours that are relegated to bump-hell. May want to just ask supporters or, failing that, post to a Discord or something?

I'm on two of these threads of yours that are relegated to bump-hell. May want to just ask supporters or, failing that, post to a Discord or something?
I'm truly sorry for that
I have no idea how to access discords with supporters, so on both imma call every supporter I haven't done yet, if not today, tomorrow

I'm truly sorry for that
I have no idea how to access discords with supporters, so on both imma call every supporter I haven't done yet, if not today, tomorrow
You don't need to apologize at all, it just means that I'm aware of the plight in which the threads have ceased at 5 votes in favor. Being very close to finishing is annoying, I imagine, and bumping is rarely going to net sufficient votes.

Either way, do as you will, cheers.

Match was added to both profiles as grace period has ended!
I'd kindly like to ask both to any mod/admin who could to lock this and, to anyone who can, be on the second match of the (maybe) series "can Siegward solo the bosses" : )

Much obliged for everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back