• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red blob vs blue blob (Carnage 8 - Ditto 0)

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Carnage vs Ditto

Ditto is given time to transform.

Otherwise SBA.

Red garbage blob wins - 8 (Jawsome274, MrKingOfNegativity, KarmodF, Gargoyle One, Xtasyamphetamine, Crimson Azoth, GyroNutz, ThePixelKirby)

Blue litter blob wins - 0

They become friends - 0

Carnage-Symbiote
vs
132 Ditto AG Shiny

Carnage becomes small, while keeping track of Ditto's position. Ditto, naturally, in order to know where the enemy is, also shrinks down. Because Carn kept track of Ditt's position, he then grows back to normal and stomps on top of Ditt and wins.

My vote is Carn.

Dying-laughing-gif-10
Wow. Telling me I'm stupid without giving a good point. Actually, I'm sure that you do have a good point for why I'm wrong. Please, tell me.

Uh...

Dude, I posted the GIF because I thought the scenario was funny.

Like, if you have a history of people mocking you or something, then I'm sorry to hear that. But seriously, slow your roll.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Uh...
Dude, I posted the GIF because I thought the scenario was funny.

Like, if you have a history of people mocking you or something, then I'm sorry to hear that. But seriously, slow your roll.
Thanks for the joke but do you have any verdict to showcase?

I mean..

Even if Ditto mimicks, all that does is turn it into a less experienced, less intelligent, less sadistic version of Carnage with no idea how to use the latter's powers as effectively.

Meanwhile Cletus has historically been capable of kicking the shit out of other Symbiotes. It's one of his better talents at this point.

Carnage should mid-diff at most.

Gargoyle One said:
Can carbage actually beat Low High regen?
True, but keep in mind that in the Pokemon games, Ditto's HP stat always remains the same, no matter what it transforms into. Ditto will be dead by the time it gets down to just a cell.

This in addition to Karm's reasons.

KarmodF said:
He has consumed Eddie's Symbiote once or twice, who has Low-High regen. and this is super IC.
Are you voting for the red blur also for the reasons aforesaid?

Turning into its opponent being a first move and getting utterly dominated

Seriously, this is a borderline stomp for Carnage

Gargoyle One said:
Turning into its opponent being a first move
Yeah, isn't it more in-character for Ditto to transform into it's opponent for the battle? And transforming into something as powerful as Charizard right off the bat seems a bit out of left field.

Back