• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would Qrow's bad luck make it impossible for any of the teams to hit him or his partner?

If yes, then he'll have to be removed.

Oh I didn't see that, Would you mind telling me what was the reasoning? and if its the aura, If memory servers me right the best it did was intimidate people not paralyze or cause them to bleed or anything like that
"I think Tanjiro upscales above the AP limit, the 70 ton feat he scales from was done casually by a very weakened and dying demon." - Armorchompy.

"Tanjiro has crazy precognition and regen negation. Plus he has quite a few resistances. So, no." - Me.

This is what was said in the 8-B tournament thread.

"I think Tanjiro upscales above the AP limit, the 70 ton feat he scales from was done casually by a very weakened and dying demon." - Armorchompy.

"Tanjiro has crazy precognition and regen negation. Plus he has quite a few resistances. So, no." - Me.

This is what was said in the 8-B tournament thread.
What does he mean weakened and dying demon? Tanjiro does not scale to douma at all, He scales to Zen's 69.42 tons feat. And his rating for 8-A is the one with the "likely" which iirc can be restricted

I wouldn't say "crazy", There's far more potent precog and yes he does have regen negation but its with one specific type of attack (which he doesn't start with immediately, only uses it late game and even then it puts strain on him) it can also just be used for biological regeneration, if they regen some other way they can still regen.

Last edited:
What does he mean weakened and dying demon? Tanjiro does not scale to douma at all, He scales to Zen's 69.42 tons feat

I wouldn't say "crazy", There's far more potent precog and yes he does have regen negation but its with one specific type of attack (which he doesn't start with immediately, only uses it late game and even then it puts strain on him) it can also just be used for biological regeneration, if they regen some other way they can still regen.
I'll add him for now.

If he ends up being too much, it's your fault lmao.

Don't correct me.
CNEWoN9.gif

Back