• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2B vs Tsunade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't play NieR:Automata, but in 2B's profile it says that she was able to hurt A2, who survived the destruction of a mountain. Tsunade doesnt have that kind of strength to do the same. And even if your statement is true, 2B is too hax for her.

I have to agree with Gargoyle here, this is a stomp.

CivilProtectiom said:
let everyone decide for themselves... 2B cant punch as hard as Tsunade in my opinio
7C vs 7B

Yes she absolutely does punch harder then Tsunade, and much harder.

Tsunade has exactly one hax and it wouldn't work on a android. Also remember that 7-B>>>>>Low 7-B>>>>>High 7-C>>>>7-C.

2B curbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back