• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I noticed this was done before, but I don't know if Raiden had his sub-rel speed back then. Even so, whatever, just curious. Pretty sure 2B wins, but wanted other's thoughts.

Both go into battle having basic info on one another from a previous skirmish. Going in with standard equipment, Raiden has Murasama and other tech, 2B with whatever (never played the game).

Winner by death/incapacitation, morals off and bloodlusted

Raiden:

2B:

Raiden in Ripper Mode is Sub Rel. 2B isn't reacting to someone going at those speeds with durability negation. Raiden would be able to smack her over 100 times before she could even counter. With speed not being equalized she isn't touching him nor is she avoiding him. If speed is equalized she stomps, either way it's just not a good match. 2B is mach 454, and that's only for reactions and combat speed. Compare that to Raiden's 0.026c.

Milliseconds

And yes, she has to activate it, just like Raiden has to activate Ripper mode and blade mode, thus 2B blitzes before he can do anything

Well, remember, Raiden has to close a 4 kilometer gap in order to reach her first, before he can hit with his blade, since Standard Battle Assumptions and whatnot. How fast is 2B's timeslow, relative to her? Speed of thought? Does she tend to open with this in a match?

She needs to dodge to activate it whether that's gameplay mechanics or not it's unknown.

Regardless, Raiden gets blitzed before he can do anything.

Raiden is starting out in Blade Mode, what are you talking about? The OP specifically said 7-C Raiden which would be Ripper Mode Raiden. He'd be starting out in Ripper Mode. He doesn't need to activate it it, that's like me saying that if I'm using Gear Fourth Luffy he needs to start in base mode then activate it. So no, Raiden is the one blitzing here. And from 4km that'd still be enough for Raiden to blitz. 2B literally only has superhuman speed by herself, she needs to be in a flight unit for MHS speeds.

"I don't know if Raiden had his sub-rel speed back then." Implies that this is Ripper Mode Raiden as that's the only Sub Rel Raiden. Plus SBA would mean strongest versions of both combatants unless specified in the OP.

I don't get how that means Ripper mode Raiden can't do Blade Mode while moving, he's only stationary when doing so and with Ripper Mode by itself he's MHS.

2B can also snipe with LS attacks.

She needs to react in order to even use LS attacks. Which she won't get the chance to use. At 4km she's getting blitzed. No no no, read the profile again. Raiden is Sub Rel in Ripper Mode, not Blade Mode. Ripper Mode is the Sub Rel one, Blade Mode is MHS.

Massively Hypersonic combat speed in Blade Mode. Sub-Relativistic combat speed with Ripper Mode (2.6 percent the speed of light)

Where's the proof that Raiden can move that fast? Reaction speed seems more likely, but there's not really anything noteworthy on him traveling to her that fast. Also before you say it, the pods have their own conscious, so they can do whatever they can even without direct orders from their owners.

<Checks page

Ripper Mode and Blade Mode are applied to the calc yet he's Sun Rel with just Ripper Mode? That's....Weird

Raiden is scaling upwards from High Hypersonic+ in terms of movement speed. Compare that to 2B's superhuman movement speed, it's still a blitz regardless. And from 4km topped with his massive speed advantage Raiden can likely dodge her attacks and close the distance. This is a stomp, with speed not equalized she isn't touching Raiden. With speed equalized she one shots.

Gargoyle One said:
<Checks page

Ripper Mode and Blade Mode are applied to the calc yet he's Sun Rel with just Ripper Mode? That's....Weird

The calc is specifically for Ripper Mode. Or would you like me to get the man who calculated it to confirm this?

Xcano is off the site so RIP

And that calc is including both Ripper mode AND Blade mode, not separate.

Raiden's able to tag Monsoon, who can dodge Blade Mode Ripper Mode, while outside of Blade Mode.

Does that add anything?

No, cause it's not light speed attack, which is going to blitz raiden and oneshot no matter what.

Wrong, cause again, she's going to use her Pod to shoot raiden if he's far away. Which again, is light speed.

He can't use Blade Mode while moving, and he needs both Ripper and Blade Mode active to achieve Sub-Rel

Again, he doesn't need Blade Mode to achieve Sub Rel. He only needs to be in Ripper Mode to be Sub Rel. Third time now, Raiden while in Ripper Mode has Sub Rel combat speed normally. At this point you are going against what the profile states Gargoyle. If you still think otherwise then make a CRT.

@Glass

False, Raiden would blitz her and the pods before they could even fire off LS attacks. Whenever they both have superhuman movement speed they aren't getting the chance to attack.

I will state this yet again as well.

In the calc, Xcano calculated Blade Mode and Ripper Mode both being active at the same time it even shows in the clip.

Heck the other calc was only Mach 4000 with Blade Mode active

That's mere speculation since Raiden can't move that fast. He can react and fight that fast, but that's not travel speed. And again, the pod has a mind of its own, and can fire whenever it wants to.

Gargoyle again, if that's what you believe then make a CRT. You won't get very far and I can tell you that right now.

@Glass you clearly have zero idea what your even talking about. Raiden is scaling upwards from High Hypersonic+ in terms of movement speed. 2B and her pods only have superhuman movement speed. Also what makes her Pods Light Speed exactly? I'm genuinely curious.

Can these lasers even be considered as real light? From what I'm looking at they don't meet our criteria for true light.

Back